Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 04-14-2014, 08:33 AM   #981
protector2814
Phoenix

Kind of an "odd" centerpiece on that one table at the wedding reception. Wonder who was sat there?
protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 10:44 AM   #982
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Wow, what an episode. Wasn't expecting that. Never wanted a character to die so much on a tv series before. He was being such an ass during the wedding too. Looked like a painful death, probably not painful enough though.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 11:19 AM   #983
adee
Green Arrow

I'm actually going to miss him. I loved to hate him.
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 11:27 AM   #984
AsOneDead
You got red on you

So glad that little inbred psycho is dead, though I'm actually quite disappointed with how he died. Really wanted him to die by someones sword or tortured or something really brutal. As you can see, I really liked the kid

I'm surprised that every other house hasn't rallied together and wiped out the Lannisters, clearly everyone hates them. Are they all the products of inbreeding? They seem to all be psychopaths, except for Tyrion.
AsOneDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 11:37 AM   #985
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsOneDead View Post
Are they all the products of inbreeding? They seem to all be psychopaths, except for Tyrion.
only inbreeding in their house is Cerci's 3 children, and Joffrey is the only crazy one as the other 2 are nice children, sure Cerci is an uber ----- but but she isn't psycho, Jaime is a huge dick, but again not a psycho, and Tywin is one of the smartest people in all of westeros, again certainly not a psycho
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 11:46 AM   #986
AsOneDead
You got red on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
only inbreeding in their house is Cerci's 3 children, and Joffrey is the only crazy one as the other 2 are nice children, sure Cerci is an uber ----- but but she isn't psycho, Jaime is a huge dick, but again not a psycho, and Tywin is one of the smartest people in all of westeros, again certainly not a psycho
Maybe you should rewatch the show again, there's certainly been a lot of psychotic behaviour by all of them. We haven't seen anything from those other two kids, who knows, they could be biggest psychos of them all.
AsOneDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 02:21 PM   #987
MrYac
Hercules

selfish manipulative downright evil behavior yes, but not psychotic.
Old 04-14-2014, 04:51 PM   #988
Simplyrob
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

for a second i saw his blue eyes and thought his was turning into a white walker or undead! sad no Mother of Dragons in this one, she's my favorite. i do really love how Dinklage plays Tyrion though. his performance this episode was fantastic!
Simplyrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 04:53 PM   #989
MrYac
Hercules

I think i'm the only person in the world bored by Danni, whenever the story leaves Westeros I get annoyed. sure she has a few good scenes now and then but I don't need to see a little blonde and her slave army march through the desert for 20 minutes
Old 04-14-2014, 06:18 PM   #990
Sithlord32
New Republic

The thing that is bothering me about the end is this. How can they blame Tyrion for poisoning him. The wine he poured in his glass was off of Cercis table and was apparently already drank out of. Everyone was standing there watching him the only place it could have came from is the pie and that could have been anyone. How does he get the blame right away just cause Cerci says its him everyone follows her lead? Or is it an attempy maybe to set him up and get him out of the way by the rest of his family...I dunno but it didnt come across to well that he received the blame immediately. The only thing that does make him look bad and looks hooooooriable for Sansa is that she had fled with the jester.
Another thing I didnt get was they were married so why is Cerci calling the shots and not the real queen Margaery?
Sithlord32 is offline   Reply With Quote