Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 02-13-2015, 06:35 PM   #211
Webb
Kindly Asked To Leave

Are they sending a replacement ?
Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 12:03 AM   #212
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

They better. I havent heard back yet. If not Ill be getting on the phone with them and raising some hell if they find it easier to pass me off through email.
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 04:59 PM   #213
FROBAY
Phoenix

Sideshow shipped me gypsy danger statue and it left their warehouse went a few miles down the road from them to the Fedex sort center. Then was returned to Sideshow because it had multiple shipping labels on it.

Next thing I know is I'm getting an email that says refund issued. Minus my NRD and shipping. Well, I didn't cancel the damn thing!!

I called days ago and asked them why they didn't call and ask me if I still wanted it? Nobody Knows.

So! I'm still not getting my money until they have investigated with Fedex Why they returned it, even though it clearly states multiple labels, undeliverable under the tracking info.

Why is Sideshow holding my refund? It's abviously not my fault it was returned. Makes no damn since to me. I asked for a manager to call me, let's see if that happens. Has customer service really come to this?

Last edited by FROBAY; 02-19-2015 at 05:01 PM.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 05:50 PM   #214
Webb
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
Sideshow shipped me gypsy danger statue and it left their warehouse went a few miles down the road from them to the Fedex sort center. Then was returned to Sideshow because it had multiple shipping labels on it.

Next thing I know is I'm getting an email that says refund issued. Minus my NRD and shipping. Well, I didn't cancel the damn thing!!

I called days ago and asked them why they didn't call and ask me if I still wanted it? Nobody Knows.

So! I'm still not getting my money until they have investigated with Fedex Why they returned it, even though it clearly states multiple labels, undeliverable under the tracking info.

Why is Sideshow holding my refund? It's abviously not my fault it was returned. Makes no damn since to me. I asked for a manager to call me, let's see if that happens. Has customer service really come to this?

They forgot to remove from the previous buyer's return.LMAO !!!
Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 06:00 PM   #215
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

That's awful. Makes no sense why you'd hold someone's money hostage when it's clearly not their fault.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 08:09 AM   #216
dwade23
Kindly Asked To Leave

My Dark Rider of Mordor has developed the dreaded cracked leg issue, I am currently trying to get Popcultcha (the retailer I bought it from) to let me return it for a refund or get a replacement. Proving very difficult.

Also smashed up my Darth Vader Mythos statue for a refund as I didn't like the amount of orange on it (looked like a neon child's toy).

I especially hate how Sideshow displays prototype statue pics on its site and on the boxes, yet the actual statues can vary greatly in appearance.

I gave them a chance after getting my first ever Sideshow statue back in 2013 (Arthas) which was defective on arrival (LED lights not working).

The Dark Rider of Mordor and Darth Vader were the only other statues I have bought from Sideshow and both turned out to be defective.

After I resolve these statue issues, I will never again be buying from Sideshow.
dwade23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 08:15 AM   #217
Yuca
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post

Call your credit card company and tell them that Sideshow independently made an unauthroized charge. Most companies will put a hold on the charge while others will credit you within 5 days and have their internal credit card investigation group look into it.
Yuca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 05:01 AM   #218
dwade23
Kindly Asked To Leave

Update! Popcultcha is allowing me to return the statue.

So that's 3 out of 3 defective items for me from Sideshow.

I've now returned 2 of them and kept one (Arthas bought in 2012).

I can say without a doubt I will never again be buying a Sideshow product again, its like playing russian roulette!
dwade23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 05:35 AM   #219
Spikecast
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwade23 View Post
Update! Popcultcha is allowing me to return the statue.

So that's 3 out of 3 defective items for me from Sideshow.

I've now returned 2 of them and kept one (Arthas bought in 2012).

I can say without a doubt I will never again be buying a Sideshow product again, its like playing russian roulette!
Glad you got your refund, unfortunately it is sometimes like roulette which is frustrating because when you get a perfect piece you appreciate how good Sideshow can be.
Spikecast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 12:57 AM   #220
jasong888
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

so i received 3 replacement bodies for my wonder woman pf. 2 of which arrived broken. i'm told that the 3rd replacement was the final one they could send. any idea where 3 replacements is the max when they have extra exclusives and regulars they could send still?
jasong888 is offline   Reply With Quote