Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 10-10-2011, 08:52 PM   #71
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
I do feel for her. It is a bummer. I guess when I bought mine I knew it didnt come with a box, although I did get one just last month, which was cool.
Hey Fro,
I was actually promised a box when I purchased my AP. All the Cleopatra AP buyers were. Arahom just stated that we would have to wait for them. Which we did, for quite a while. I wouldn't have bought a statue without one. I can't display my statues all at once, I need to switch them out, from their boxes.

What I don't get is why send them, especially when you know the AP buyers aren't going to be able to use them? I emailed the company quite a few times, they had plenty of opportunities to inform me about the issue.

The whole situation has been a nightmare.

I have a PCS Felicia AP that also came in an image box. So, I don't think just because a statue is labeled as an "AP" one should assume it wouldn't come with one.

As far as Arahom, I think he is extremely talented when it comes to finishing a statue, but as far as communication....not so good. There was no honesty in this whole situation and that is what bugs me the most. I think this hobby is slowly killing me.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 04:49 AM   #72
dream machine
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
Hey Fro,
I was actually promised a box when I purchased my AP. All the Cleopatra AP buyers were. Arahom just stated that we would have to wait for them. Which we did, for quite a while. I wouldn't have bought a statue without one. I can't display my statues all at once, I need to switch them out, from their boxes.

What I don't get is why send them, especially when you know the AP buyers aren't going to be able to use them? I emailed the company quite a few times, they had plenty of opportunities to inform me about the issue.

The whole situation has been a nightmare.

I have a PCS Felicia AP that also came in an image box. So, I don't think just because a statue is labeled as an "AP" one should assume it wouldn't come with one.

As far as Arahom, I think he is extremely talented when it comes to finishing a statue, but as far as communication....not so good. There was no honesty in this whole situation and that is what bugs me the most. I think this hobby is slowly killing me.
hi dont mind me asking what made you sell your cleo thanks
dream machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:55 AM   #73
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream machine View Post
hi dont mind me asking what made you sell your cleo thanks
She just doesn't go with anything in my collection. My collection is mostly Marvel and DC pieces. I also wasn't too happy with how ARH treated me. I don't take well to emails cursing me out.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:58 AM   #74
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
She just doesn't go with anything in my collection. My collection is mostly Marvel and DC pieces. I also wasn't too happy with how ARH treated me. I don't take well to emails cursing me out.
Really? By Arahom?
Old 10-11-2011, 10:07 AM   #75
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Really? By Arahom?
Yes.
I sent copies of them to another Mod on here and he agreed that they were rude.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:09 PM   #76
gol
The Spirit

Quote:
They have sent me two of the left cover instead of one left and one right...
you can still swap with the one who got 2 right ones
gol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 03:29 AM   #77
godgoh
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine1 View Post
For some reason I want milk.
Probably because of that cat :P
godgoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 12:19 PM   #78
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Sorry to resurrect such and old thread. I was wondering if anyone knew the going rate for this statue? It really never fit into my collection and has been boxed up and stored away for over 7 years now. Since my recent move I have placed it in the sale pile. I looked it over and it's in perfect condition and the original shipping box is in great shape too. I need to look again when I get home for the edition # / 500. I do not remember off the top of my head. Was just curious what I should ask for it. Thanks!
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 02:14 PM   #79
Brandon
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
Sorry to resurrect such and old thread. I was wondering if anyone knew the going rate for this statue? It really never fit into my collection and has been boxed up and stored away for over 7 years now. Since my recent move I have placed it in the sale pile. I looked it over and it's in perfect condition and the original shipping box is in great shape too. I need to look again when I get home for the edition # / 500. I do not remember off the top of my head. Was just curious what I should ask for it. Thanks!

From what I've seen on eBay, I'd say anywhere from $450 to $600 would be appropriate. If you do sell it, please post the link here, I'm definitely interested in buying it.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 02:46 PM   #80
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
From what I've seen on eBay, I'd say anywhere from $450 to $600 would be appropriate. If you do sell it, please post the link here, I'm definitely interested in buying it.
Will do. I will get some pics and the edition number this week.

Only one I see in the sold section on ebay was from France for $489 and $192 for shipping. LOL
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote