Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-17-2024, 09:26 AM   #1711
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Yeah, I've heard the story so many times, I could recite it from memory.
Onewiththeforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 10:39 AM   #1712
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
I remember several years ago when Sideshow just switched to this method. I called Sideshow Customer Service because I couldn't redeem my waitlist conversion. That's when I was told the new system will notify a group of people from the top of the que for one conversion. If there were 2 conversions, then 2 groups from the top of the que would be notified. And they work down the list as conversions occur.

I didn't get to redeem my conversion because someone in my group already had bought the item. So Sideshow does still pick people from the top of the que in a first come first serve basis, but in groups rather than as individuals. It's not as random as one might think. Your spot in the que still counts, I believe.
This coincides with my experience though and shows why you may want to get off the list and back on or even get someone else to go on the waitlist for you.

If your name is pulled for group 1 but however many they had are gone before you get one then they may move on to the 2nd group the next time to give all those people a "chance" even though most may not get one.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 02:09 PM   #1713
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

You probably still have two more months before this one is gone forever. I had to Flex/extend and I am sure others have too, so thats about as far out as any remaining stock will remain viable, plus any return time. Some people think they have no shot and they dont consider the orders that people are still carrying.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 02:12 PM   #1714
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
You probably still have two more months before this one is gone forever. I had to Flex/extend and I am sure others have too, so thats about as far out as any remaining stock will remain viable, plus any return time. Some people think they have no shot and they dont consider the orders that people are still carrying.
Onewiththeforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 02:42 AM   #1715
Yellowbeast
Sinister Six

My Poison Ivy came in. She is amazing. Definitely one of my favorite piece. So good in fact I'm no longer getting P1's throne piece.

Paid after market but worth every penny. I know my waitlist won't convert.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20240425_021635.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	301.9 KB
ID:	170081
Yellowbeast is offline   Reply With Quote