Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 06-17-2018, 06:31 PM   #11
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruzzell View Post
I thought it was a great continuation of the first. Loved the action sequences! Here’s hoping we get more statues than we got 14 years ago from the original...
That would be cool. I have Mr Incredible, elasti-girl, jack jack and Edna mode from the wdcc set.
Old 06-19-2018, 10:20 AM   #12
armitage
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruson View Post
Spoilers.

Hated it. It was boring and should have been called Elastigirl. The whole team, Incredibles, should have been together fighting crime instead of making the Dad hate spending time being as stay at home father. Terrible writing. 14 year wait for that?!?

It needed a real villain too. Loved the original but this was almost as bad as Last Jedi. Well, not really but still a disappointment.
I wouldn't let my kids watch this drivel. Just more male cuckage from the feminist morons( ie the same failures behind great films such as the Ghostbusters flop and Oceans 8 bomb) pushing the end of "toxic masculinity". Way to make the man take a back seat. Death to the patriarchy! Am I right?
armitage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 11:01 AM   #13
Superman_Rules
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by armitage View Post
I wouldn't let my kids watch this drivel. Just more male cuckage from the feminist morons( ie the same failures behind great films such as the Ghostbusters flop and Oceans 8 bomb) pushing the end of "toxic masculinity". Way to make the man take a back seat. Death to the patriarchy! Am I right?
Not really. I thought it was good for him to have to stay home with the kids after he was sneaking around behind his wife's back in the first one. Plus seeing a guy named Mr. Incredible swallow his pride and struggle to be the perfect dad was entertaining. I thought him with the kids was the best part of the movie.
Superman_Rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 11:20 AM   #14
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman_Rules View Post
Not really. I thought it was good for him to have to stay home with the kids after he was sneaking around behind his wife's back in the first one. Plus seeing a guy named Mr. Incredible swallow his pride and struggle to be the perfect dad was entertaining. I thought him with the kids was the best part of the movie.
He was being sarcastic.
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 11:45 AM   #15
Superman_Rules
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vracula View Post
He was being sarcastic.
Ah. I thought he might be, but couldn't quite tell. The way people act today, it seemed like a legit post. I need one of the smiley faces to know for sure, ha ha.
Superman_Rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 12:30 PM   #16
MrYac
Hercules

Haven’t seen it yet and while I’m sure I’ll still enjoy it I was really hoping for a time skip (though I guess with how long it’s been since 1 real time would be accurate) and we could see the kids grown up as heroes.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 01:23 PM   #17
xforce
Hydra

going to Disney World soon so I am going to see if with my family
xforce is offline   Reply With Quote