Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 02-26-2018, 12:44 PM   #1
Planeswalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Photobucket still Free!?

Hey all! I haven’t logged into Photobucket since their random demands for loot. Just logged in now and I’m able to post to third parties for free with my images just as I used to!? Did they change something?? I just tested a few images out in the testing grounds and they work!

Let me assure you that I DO NOT have a pay account. Just a free Photobucket account.
Planeswalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 12:54 PM   #2
ukshaun
Hercules

Since the random demand for loot, i'm assuming Photobucket's popularity tanked

ImgBB is excellent
https://imgbb.com/
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 12:56 PM   #3
Planeswalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Since the random demand for loot, i'm assuming Photobucket's popularity tanked

ImgBB is excellent
https://imgbb.com/
Yeah no doubt they’ve tank in the photosharing market. But I thought they put a lock down on ALL third party sharing unless you have a paid subscription?

Did they recently start allowing it again or maybe X number of photos allowed to be shared?
Old 02-26-2018, 01:24 PM   #4
Grayfox117
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Ever since they started their BS I deleted all my pictures on their site as well as my account. Pretty sure many others have as well.
Grayfox117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 01:26 PM   #5
Vecchio1
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

F##k Photobucket....that is all.
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 01:54 PM   #6
Barbarian
Jedi Order

They're the worst. I paid for an account for years until I got sick of their slow ass servers constantly faltering. They sent me a "special offer" a few months back for $400 per year for their image sharing services. I didn't respond and they sent me another offer for the same services for $300 per year. Then $200 per year. They are friggin' desperate. I am guessing they'll go out of business at some point soon unless they straighten up their act.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 06:46 PM   #7
Planeswalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
They're the worst. I paid for an account for years until I got sick of their slow ass servers constantly faltering. They sent me a "special offer" a few months back for $400 per year for their image sharing services. I didn't respond and they sent me another offer for the same services for $300 per year. Then $200 per year. They are friggin' desperate. I am guessing they'll go out of business at some point soon unless they straighten up their act.
Oh they’re desperate no doubt. I mean, they went from free to $400.00 a year!!! THATS INSANE!!!
Old 02-26-2018, 06:53 PM   #8
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planeswalker View Post
Oh they’re desperate no doubt. I mean, they went from free to $400.00 a year!!! THATS INSANE!!!
Well, I used to pay $25 per year, so that I could store and share high res images of statues and not have to worry about bandwidth. I cancelled because... well firstly, they SUCK!!! And secondly, I just didn't have a use for them any longer as I don't really take many pics these days.
Old 02-26-2018, 07:11 PM   #9
Planeswalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
Well, I used to pay $25 per year, so that I could store and share high res images of statues and not have to worry about bandwidth. I cancelled because... well firstly, they SUCK!!! And secondly, I just didn't have a use for them any longer as I don't really take many pics these days.
Who do you use now? Like, who would you recommend as a free photo sharing app for an iPhone? I love sharing images but don’t want to pay for the service.
Old 02-26-2018, 07:15 PM   #10
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planeswalker View Post
Who do you use now? Like, who would you recommend as a free photo sharing app for an iPhone? I love sharing images but don’t want to pay for the service.
Sorry. Wish I could help you. I just don't need any service like that any more. Hopefully someone else can help you out with a recommendation.