Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > What If?

View Poll Results: Suicide Squade vs Thunderbolts
Suicide Squade 2 40.00%
Thunderbolts 3 60.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-29-2021, 12:09 PM   #1
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Suicide Squade vs Thunderbolts

Which team wins ?
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 08:49 AM   #2
Demona
Martian Manhunter

What rosters are we talking about here? Especially for Thunderbolts. They have a few core characters that have been through several teams, but sometimes those "new additions" can be game changing (such as Juggernaut and Venom).
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 09:38 AM   #3
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I kind of think it would be a draw between the two of them

It would really depend on what the lineup is for each group however I do think that neither would come out a winner and there would end up being the deaths of a few of the members on those sides. Though in my opinion the Thunderbolts always seem to have a little bit more of a moral high ground than the Suicide Squad.
mmk123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 09:56 AM   #4
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
What rosters are we talking about here? Especially for Thunderbolts. They have a few core characters that have been through several teams, but sometimes those "new additions" can be game changing (such as Juggernaut and Venom).
I knew this question would come... And i have never read Thunderbolts and Suicide Squade, i only know the film of Squade. So i have no idea which rosters especially with The Thunderbolts... you can go with whatever you like, pass your head all the rosters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
I kind of think it would be a draw between the two of them

It would really depend on what the lineup is for each group however I do think that neither would come out a winner and there would end up being the deaths of a few of the members on those sides. Though in my opinion the Thunderbolts always seem to have a little bit more of a moral high ground than the Suicide Squad.
Really, then i definetly prefere The Suicide Squade. The vile The villains, better.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 10:35 AM   #5
Augen
The Hulk

I only read the early Bagley run of Thunderbolts when they were villains disguised as heroes and then reformed and tried to be legitimate. I loved those early years when significant shifts happened a lot. I know the roster changed a lot over the years so hard for me to say about later iterations.

I'll say Thunderbolts led by Zemo win, but after that give the edge to Suicide Squad.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 11:32 AM   #6
Demona
Martian Manhunter

There are less truly psychotic people on Thunderbolts. Osborne might be the craziest of the crazy on their roster. I do think that the Thunderbolts have the pure brute force while Suicide Squad has the no-holds-bar edge. But....brute usually beats even the craziest of crazy in the end. And if the Thunderbolts roster has either Venom or Juggernaut on it - they just end the battle faster.

Thunderbolts by the narrowest of margins.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote