Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 08-21-2021, 09:47 PM   #231
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Rex View Post
Ooooh! This really grind my nerves!! Also happened with my Blue!
As red before, what is Prime doing with its QC!!?? This pieces are not difficult to mount to realise if they fit on its positions properly. We are talking about two legs and two holes... this is absolutely unacceptable!! This pieces cost are very high and prime doesn’t give a f*** about the effort and illusion customers put on it... I feel so dumb every time I find this kind of things are still happening. A very bad joke from prime’s side
I posted the new link after. He fixed the issue. https://m.facebook.com/groups/543216...6824530440358/
tamaboy311 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2021, 06:42 PM   #232
T-Rex
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Well, congratulations to the fixer but... Prime QC should not even allow the delivery of this piece
T-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2021, 06:58 PM   #233
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Rex View Post
Well, congratulations to the fixer but... Prime QC should not even allow the delivery of this piece
Well, i think there's no actual issue. A friend of mine told me it's indeed very difficult to put the peg but when done right it falls perfectly. That means there's no actual issue with the piece. Go visit jurassic_corner in ig. He posted an amazing picture of it. He'll post more soon.
Old 08-23-2021, 01:42 AM   #234
T-Rex
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I think I already see it. Do you mean a picture of a guy holding the piece in the air? Definitely looks pretty amazing.

Really hope you are right about the pegs, but I think you will agree that this will not be even acceptable in case of happening
T-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 02:45 AM   #235
ambulanceartist
Fantastic Four

I cannot speak for the Blue piece as I don’t own that one, but this Spino and the trex pieces will fit properly but it is not easy. With my Rex, and now this piece I was literally sweating and cursing up a storm trying to get it in properly. Working different angles and using a bit of force, they both sit perfectly in the base. I will have a review up in a couple days.
ambulanceartist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 09:54 AM   #236
BladeoftheMoon
Mephisto

Blue was more difficult I'd say to the material and it changing shape a bit more easily in the heat. The Rex had the same issue but it did go down. I thin two people, one holding it and another carefully aligning it would have been much easier. I will say it's not going anywhere after such a tight fit, I'm not 100% sure it would be easy to get it back off if need be.
BladeoftheMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 08:34 AM   #237
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

My friend from @Jurassic_corner just posted a review on this beast. https://youtu.be/QSpA29Xt-VE
Old 08-24-2021, 08:42 AM   #238
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Stop buying their unfinished products and they will learn
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 09:32 AM   #239
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain81 View Post
Stop buying their unfinished products and they will learn
What are you talking about?
Old 08-26-2021, 01:42 PM   #240
Aidmit One
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

sooo....mine has arrived. I am really, really disappointed. The right foot isn't even remotely close to being able to fit into the hole. On top of that, the bottom of the base has glue all over the edge, which has caused the tissue paper to become totally stuck on. I was able to remove it from 3 of the edges, but the one edge is straight up glued on. What a let down after having to wait 12 weeks for this thing to get through shipping.

I emailed P1 so we will see what they say...this is unacceptable for a statue of this price. I'm just throwing it straight back into the box for now. Sad day.

Edit: I also did not even receive the bonus version velociraptor resonating chamber!! I didn't even realize it with the other statue issues! What the heck is going on, P1??

Aidmit One is offline   Reply With Quote