Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 01-01-2017, 04:02 AM   #221
Silverfox
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Games

Just played my 1st Assassin's Creed game (Black Flag).
Awesome game, I might have to check out the others in the series. Still have Dragon age inquisition in the plastic wrap lol.
Not sure when I will have time to get into that.
Silverfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 04:48 AM   #222
ukshaun
Hercules

(currently on rotation)

Metal Gear Solid V
The Last Guardian
Street Fighter V
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 02:14 PM   #223
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfox View Post
Just played my 1st Assassin's Creed game (Black Flag).
Awesome game, I might have to check out the others in the series. Still have Dragon age inquisition in the plastic wrap lol.
Not sure when I will have time to get into that.
Nice choice to start the series out. That's my favorite title from the series. Just loved the boating aspect of it. And if I were to list all of the games I purchased that are still sealed in plastic wrap.....well, that would likely be my longest post to date and people that know my posting know just how big that would be, lol.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 11:59 AM   #224
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Well despite my intentions of not having any games on my shelf I'm not playing I ended up getting a few as gifts for Christmas. So now I am covered for this year lol!

Currently playing Battlefield 1 - love it
Still would like to go back to more Gears 4 but I did finish the campaign
Assassins Creed Syndicate
Doom
Titanfall 2
Also downloaded Telltale Batman at 50% off

So these will keep me busy for a very long time. Though I will drop everything (including all social activities) wen Mass Effect comes out and I will get that one.
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 01:14 PM   #225
Silverfox

Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
Nice choice to start the series out. That's my favorite title from the series. Just loved the boating aspect of it. And if I were to list all of the games I purchased that are still sealed in plastic wrap.....well, that would likely be my longest post to date and people that know my posting know just how big that would be, lol.
Thanks, would you recommend the Ezio collection to a newbie to the series? Also not sure we buy games and don't open them for months, other than time constraints
Old 01-03-2017, 04:45 PM   #226
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Thanks, would you recommend the Ezio collection to a newbie to the series? Also not sure we buy games and don't open them for months, other than time constraints
Having played all the AC games, I would definitely recommend the Ezio collection.
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 12:28 PM   #227
Silverfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJones View Post
Having played all the AC games, I would definitely recommend the Ezio collection.
Thanks, I will have to get it. Probably wait and get it cheaper since I am still playing Black Flag. Trying to get everything, but some of the shanties are tough lol
Old 01-05-2017, 07:12 PM   #228
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Yeah I would definitely recommend it, but wait for it to go on sale as it really isn't the best remaster title on the market. They did a really sloppy job with character models and HD remasters usually drop in price pretty fast. I would wait for the $29.99 to $19.99 price point and then buy it at Best Buy for an additional 20% off, but I got lucky last time I went to Best Buy. I went to buy one of those small chat pads you attach to the bottom of your controller as I started a screenshot club and get messages all the time and using that on screen keyboard is just an utter nightmare. I wound up looking in thier clearance bin, where they usually have like 15-20 titles priced at $19.99, and someone at Best Buy had accidentally put a copy of the Ezio collection in there. Since it was Best Buy's mistake and it had the $19.99 price tag on it, they honored the price so I got it for $16.

The first 2 titles in the series were noth fantastic games. I also enjoyed Black Flag and Rogue. My least favorites were Assassins Creed III and Assassins Creed Unity.
Old 01-06-2017, 12:57 AM   #229
Medusoid
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

- Destiny
- Fallout 4
- Pokémon Moon
Medusoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 03:01 PM   #230
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Thanks, I will have to get it. Probably wait and get it cheaper since I am still playing Black Flag. Trying to get everything, but some of the shanties are tough lol
Just to let you know, the Ezio Collection is on sale at BEst buy for $29.99 or $23.99 if you have Best Buy's Reward Program. That is by far the best price on this to date especially since it just came out like 4 weeks ago. Just another example of how amazingly fast most games get discounted these days.