Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 10-30-2017, 08:02 AM   #1
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

2018 Price Guide for ARH Studios Statues

Do you guys think ARH Statues prices are getting out of control and over priced? Or do you think they are fair? Have your say!

I reckon all new ARH statues should be priced as listed below in USD. (shipping not included)

1/3 Scale $499
1/4 Scale $349
1/6 Scale $199
1/2 Scale Busts $249
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 10:34 AM   #2
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
Do you guys think ARH Statues prices are getting out of control and over priced? Or do you think they are fair? Have your say!

I reckon all new ARH statues should be priced as listed below in USD. (shipping not included)

1/3 Scale $499
1/4 Scale $349
1/6 Scale $199
1/2 Scale Busts $249
1/3 = $600
1/4 = $450
1/6 = $250
1/2 = $350

With 10% off to anyone who has stuck with them through all the downs.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 12:34 PM   #3
Marcel54
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
1/3 = $600
1/4 = $450
1/6 = $250
1/2 = $350

This is more like it, maybe with a bandwidth of 10% up or down on pricing in relation to the complexity, or lack off, of the statue.
Marcel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 01:11 PM   #4
Brandon
The X-Men

Quote:
1/3 = $600
1/4 = $450
1/6 = $250
1/2 = $350

This sounds good to me.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 03:48 PM   #5
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Hahahaha like Arahom is going to go for that.I see a 10% hike on Everything.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 05:21 PM   #6
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
Hahahaha like Arahom is going to go for that.I see a 10% hike on Everything.
It's sound business. I dont propose to know the exact cost of the resin, paint and labor, but I think it is safe to assume it isn't over $300 per 1/4 (but we will use that as the number). He could sell 10 at $550 and make $2500. That might seem good, but most are not going to take the leap at that price. Give it a more reasonable price like $450, and people might be more inclined to bite. At $450, you might get 25 orders. That is $3750. It is also an additional 15 people who now may buy something else. Better yet, price it low and he might actually hit numbers close to 100 again. If he sold a 1/4 for $375 and got 75 orders, that would be a $5625 profit with possibly 75 return customers. It might also help them repair their image. With their current staffing, 75 orders would be unreasonable, but 25 is probably what they are shooting for. Let's face it, ARH needs to replenish their customer base and the current pricing will not do that.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 09:02 PM   #7
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
It's sound business. I dont propose to know the exact cost of the resin, paint and labor, but I think it is safe to assume it isn't over $300 per 1/4 (but we will use that as the number). He could sell 10 at $550 and make $2500. That might seem good, but most are not going to take the leap at that price. Give it a more reasonable price like $450, and people might be more inclined to bite. At $450, you might get 25 orders. That is $3750. It is also an additional 15 people who now may buy something else. Better yet, price it low and he might actually hit numbers close to 100 again. If he sold a 1/4 for $375 and got 75 orders, that would be a $5625 profit with possibly 75 return customers. It might also help them repair their image. With their current staffing, 75 orders would be unreasonable, but 25 is probably what they are shooting for. Let's face it, ARH needs to replenish their customer base and the current pricing will not do that.
I like my prices better

I also think offering kits damages the sales of the actual finished statues..kits may seem like a good idea to sell but it actually puts me off buying the finished statue..
Old 10-30-2017, 10:11 PM   #8
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I think considering he is struggling to mass manufacture pieces, he should up the prices and sell less for more money. Just my opinion.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 10:36 PM   #9
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
I think considering he is struggling to mass manufacture pieces, he should up the prices and sell less for more money. Just my opinion.
Price increases is suicide for ARH..I like to support ARH and continue to buy if the pieces are epic enough but sorry to say some releases lately have been below what I expected and not worth the money he is asking..also with all the variants..kits..recycled body parts on statues .. simular poses .. basic boring bases on gods..Arhian clones playing dress ups..same old ARH packaging and a long history of customer problems...and a price increase on shipping of almost double the prices...
I think a decrease in price is better for these common basic pieces coming out lately..also not selling any kits is better ..or at maybe sell less kits... seeing kits show up side by side with the finished states on the website is a put off ..it makes me not want to buy a statue or the kit..it cheapens products..
Old 10-31-2017, 12:03 AM   #10
Brandon
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
Price increases is suicide for ARH..I like to support ARH and continue to buy if the pieces are epic enough but sorry to say some releases lately have been below what I expected and not worth the money he is asking..also with all the variants..kits..recycled body parts on statues .. simular poses .. basic boring bases on gods..Arhian clones playing dress ups..same old ARH packaging and a long history of customer problems...and a price increase on shipping of almost double the prices...
I think a decrease in price is better for these common basic pieces coming out lately..also not selling any kits is better ..or at maybe sell less kits... seeing kits show up side by side with the finished states on the website is a put off ..it makes me not want to buy a statue or the kit..it cheapens products..

I agree. While their latest piece ANCK SU NAMEN is pretty cool, it is not much desired and definitely isn't worth $600.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote