Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 10-06-2016, 11:37 AM   #521
Armored_Berserk
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Again still no shipping notice and also they don't answer to email. What the ---- happens at ARH??
Armored_Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 06:18 PM   #522
Pragmatist
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armored_Berserk View Post
Again still no shipping notice and also they don't answer to email. What the ---- happens at ARH??
Same here, although I finally received a reply to an email I sent inquiring about my order's status...4 days after the fact.

I find ARH's customer service to be of pretty poor quality overall. I realise they are a relatively small company and they are probably trying their best, but perhaps they should't produce so many statues if they can't handle this scale of orders. Or produce them at a slower pace that their present staff can handle comfortably.

If they continue to produce statues at this pace, they should bite the bullet and hire an additional staff or 2 dedicated solely to customer service and shipping. It's immensely frustrating when it feels like I have to chase them around to get the ball rolling for my order, when in reality, I did everything required as a customer (placing an order and paying for it on schedule).
Pragmatist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 11:56 AM   #523
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

It's a rough business. I would imagine the average person who has an extra $400-1200 laying around to buy a statue... Which is usually one of many such statues... Is doing pretty well in life and generally used to getting what they want, when they want. Plus, I'm guessing a lot of the customers run businesses themselves or are up the chain a bit in where they work.

Now that same type of person has to wait... Deal with missed deadlines... Poor communication... And a sometimes hostile vendor! It's not a recipe for good business!

I think, at least for me, the quality and end result of the finished product makes it all worth while. On top
Of that, I feel that Arahoms intentions are 100% where they should be. Can he be an ass at times? Sure he can. But I can operate in a very nasty way as well, both personally and professionally. So I cut him some slack. It's a small business, there's a reason why they got swamped like they did, they are getting stuff right and moving forward. If you look at what they are releasing this year, it's no where near as much as last. So... Patience... Still the ARH word of the day... Two years running now! Lol!
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 04:45 PM   #524
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

i paid off my Arkhalla EX in september and no update yet from ARH.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 05:50 PM   #525
Pragmatist
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
It's a rough business. I would imagine the average person who has an extra $400-1200 laying around to buy a statue... Which is usually one of many such statues... Is doing pretty well in life and generally used to getting what they want, when they want. Plus, I'm guessing a lot of the customers run businesses themselves or are up the chain a bit in where they work.

Now that same type of person has to wait... Deal with missed deadlines... Poor communication... And a sometimes hostile vendor! It's not a recipe for good business!

I think, at least for me, the quality and end result of the finished product makes it all worth while. On top
Of that, I feel that Arahoms intentions are 100% where they should be. Can he be an ass at times? Sure he can. But I can operate in a very nasty way as well, both personally and professionally. So I cut him some slack. It's a small business, there's a reason why they got swamped like they did, they are getting stuff right and moving forward. If you look at what they are releasing this year, it's no where near as much as last. So... Patience... Still the ARH word of the day... Two years running now! Lol!
Bro, you have the patience of a saint, lol. I agree completely with everything you said. But it's scary to think that they are releasing LESS this year like you said, and still running into these problems.

If they are adamant at producing at this level though, I do think they ought to either hire more staff to handle the clerical back-end of things more effectively. It shouldn't feel like such a tribulation to get answers, clarifications, or just standard follow-up.

At least this forum exists here so customers like us can vent!
Pragmatist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 09:30 PM   #526
The13thWarlock

Yeah, they are producing less but they still have to play catch up from 2015. I don't think we will see more staff until they establish thier comics more and have cash flow coming in from that. I really feel like comics is the future of ARH. Which is why I was suprised to hear projects like a new Thor, valkery and cleopatra in the works.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:14 PM   #527
Silver30
Doh!

I pre-ordered Arkhalla Seduction EX through ARH’s website back in October of 2015. When it arrived at the end of this August, the paint was really messed up. I have over 200 statues and understand the occasional minor manufacturing defect. However, this was bad (see attached pics). I emailed ARH pictures immediately the day it arrived and followed up with a phone call the day after. I requested a refund because the statue was sold out and I did not pay $600+ for a repaired/refurbished statue. ARH's terms of conditions at the time the statue was pre-ordered allowed a refund minus shipping. The person that answered the phone put my name on something they referred to as a "refund list" and said I would receive a return shipping label on September 6th. September 6th came and went with no return shipping label, email, or call.

I called again on September 16th. The person that answered the phone confirmed my name was on the "refund list", but they did not have room to receive the defective statue. He told me to hang on to it for a while and they would send out a return shipping label by September 30th. September 30th came and went with no return shipping label, email, or call.

I called a third time on the October 4th. The person that answered the phone said they do not issue refunds anymore. After storing a very large box with a defective statue for a month, having to call several times for a return shipping label, and now being told I could not get a refund after being told I could twice before, I was livid. The person gave the phone to Arahom Radjah. He told me the people I talked to in the first two calls did not have the authority to authorize refunds. He told me he would send out a new replacement, not a repair. He told me I should be more understanding because they deal with 100’s of shipments per month with very few people. He told me I was over-reacting. Really. I was deceived multiple times about a refund, he is not honoring the terms of conditions the statue was purchased under, I was storing a very large box for an extended period of time, and I was having to call after each missed date for a return shipping label. Over-reacting? I don’t think so.

I have worked for a customer service company for almost 30 years. We have never allowed resource issues (people, space, etc.) to interfere with customer relations. Never. If we lack human resources, we hire and work overtime. If we need space, we lease or buy space. The customer is never aware of our internal issues. As a customer, I should not have to be forced to deal with ARH's internal issues. And, ARH's employees need to be properly trained before answering customer service calls.

At any rate, he sent me a return shipping label and replacement statue. It arrived today. The base of the replacement statue is marked edition 159 of 200 (see attached pic). The website states the EX is a limited edition of 100. Not only that, but the marking looks remarked. I may be wrong, but if I had to guess, I’d say this replacement was pieced together. The very reason I wanted a refund in the first place, not a replacement. If I tried to resell this statue, I am certain the base (and therefore the statue) would be questioned. To top it off, the magnets in the left arm holding the knife are not strong enough to hold the arm. Without museum putty, it drops.

Now that I know how ARH conducts business, I will take it into consideration before doing business with them again or before recommending them to anyone else.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20160830_161315.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	175.1 KB
ID:	98771   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160830_161405.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	168.9 KB
ID:	98772   Click image for larger version

Name:	ASBase.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	310.2 KB
ID:	98773  
Silver30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 11:04 PM   #528
The13thWarlock

Yuck... Looks like one of the factory workers took some liberties with your Arkhalla!!!

On a serious note, there are always issues with the statues. My Arkhalla had the same issue with the left arm magnet. It barely holds it on and if you look at it too long it falls off. And I have a few other issues that need fixing. They will be sending out a return label as soon as they clear some space in the shop.

I'm not thrilled about waiting for all this to get worked out, and I guess by definition it is refurbished, I don't feel like I'm getting a lesser quality piece. If anything, I'd say the opposite because now Arahom or Digs will be touching it up personally. For me, that's a cool plus.
Old 10-07-2016, 11:28 PM   #529
Thegameman2011
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver30 View Post
I pre-ordered Arkhalla Seduction EX through ARH’s website back in October of 2015. When it arrived at the end of this August, the paint was really messed up. I have over 200 statues and understand the occasional minor manufacturing defect. However, this was bad (see attached pics). I emailed ARH pictures immediately the day it arrived and followed up with a phone call the day after. I requested a refund because the statue was sold out and I did not pay $600+ for a repaired/refurbished statue. ARH's terms of conditions at the time the statue was pre-ordered allowed a refund minus shipping. The person that answered the phone put my name on something they referred to as a "refund list" and said I would receive a return shipping label on September 6th. September 6th came and went with no return shipping label, email, or call.

I called again on September 16th. The person that answered the phone confirmed my name was on the "refund list", but they did not have room to receive the defective statue. He told me to hang on to it for a while and they would send out a return shipping label by September 30th. September 30th came and went with no return shipping label, email, or call.

I called a third time on the October 4th. The person that answered the phone said they do not issue refunds anymore. After storing a very large box with a defective statue for a month, having to call several times for a return shipping label, and now being told I could not get a refund after being told I could twice before, I was livid. The person gave the phone to Arahom Radjah. He told me the people I talked to in the first two calls did not have the authority to authorize refunds. He told me he would send out a new replacement, not a repair. He told me I should be more understanding because they deal with 100’s of shipments per month with very few people. He told me I was over-reacting. Really. I was deceived multiple times about a refund, he is not honoring the terms of conditions the statue was purchased under, I was storing a very large box for an extended period of time, and I was having to call after each missed date for a return shipping label. Over-reacting? I don’t think so.

I have worked for a customer service company for almost 30 years. We have never allowed resource issues (people, space, etc.) to interfere with customer relations. Never. If we lack human resources, we hire and work overtime. If we need space, we lease or buy space. The customer is never aware of our internal issues. As a customer, I should not have to be forced to deal with ARH's internal issues. And, ARH's employees need to be properly trained before answering customer service calls.

At any rate, he sent me a return shipping label and replacement statue. It arrived today. The base of the replacement statue is marked edition 159 of 200 (see attached pic). The website states the EX is a limited edition of 100. Not only that, but the marking looks remarked. I may be wrong, but if I had to guess, I’d say this replacement was pieced together. The very reason I wanted a refund in the first place, not a replacement. If I tried to resell this statue, I am certain the base (and therefore the statue) would be questioned. To top it off, the magnets in the left arm holding the knife are not strong enough to hold the arm. Without museum putty, it drops.

Now that I know how ARH conducts business, I will take it into consideration before doing business with them again or before recommending them to anyone else.
Arahom reminds me of Trump. He is real good at flipping his problems on everyone else. How did you pay for your statue? If you paid by credit card try calling your issuer.
Thegameman2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 11:32 PM   #530
qz33
Doctor Doom

Wondering if I'll get this in time for Halloween.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote