Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > CS Moore Studio

Old 07-31-2006, 09:10 PM   #11
JSeals
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I believe it was originally offered back in the late 90s. It was not a limited piece. However the statue was only made if someone ordered it, so I doubt there were ever really that many made. I saw it once when I went to Moore Creations to pick something up when they were in Fort Worth. It's a really nice piece.
JSeals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 09:10 PM   #12
Zoyvod
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d rod
I sent the guy a message. If he lets me use my UPS account number to ship, I'll probably get it for my girl's office.

That would be great I hope it works out for you!!

It is a nice statue, and it would look great with the standard version. How many different version where there? I know of the standard, and the silver editions was there a Gemstone?
Zoyvod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 09:40 PM   #13
d rod
Xtreme Sports Master
Administrator

and the mini
d rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 10:17 PM   #14
moon_knight1971
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by sculptguy
How do you know the price is right? $199.99 is the starting bid price, not a BIN price. We don't know what his reserve price is. I think it retailed for $900-$1000 when Moore released it. If this guy lets it go for $200, he's nuts. I have this statue myself, bought it off ebay about 5 yrs ago. It's a cool piece, but it looks like they enlarged her head slightly (I have the 12" version, too) and it looks a little off. I would have preferred that they scale it up exactly like the original. I'd like to see a 4ft Pitt, too. I'd also like to see a 4ft version of Bowen's FS Hellboy
Price is right meaning that at least the seller seems to let it be a real auction with that rather low opening bid versus some other sellers that have insane opening bids, ie. Aphrodite starting at $500.00 with no reserve. What a joke....
moon_knight1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 10:25 PM   #15
Tizou
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sculptguy
How do you know the price is right? $199.99 is the starting bid price, not a BIN price. We don't know what his reserve price is. I think it retailed for $900-$1000 when Moore released it. If this guy lets it go for $200, he's nuts. I have this statue myself, bought it off ebay about 5 yrs ago. It's a cool piece, but it looks like they enlarged her head slightly (I have the 12" version, too) and it looks a little off. I would have preferred that they scale it up exactly like the original. I'd like to see a 4ft Pitt, too. I'd also like to see a 4ft version of Bowen's FS Hellboy
just loOok

there is no reserve price.......

The face of this witchblade is too masculan for me..... the 12" is more nice....
Tizou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 10:57 PM   #16
dfchang
The Riddler

The Witchblade statue has the following editions:

1. Gemstone Edition: Silver Gauntlet with real gemstones in it
2. Regular Edition
3. Japanese Edition
4. Mini Edition

And since this is Moore Creations we're talking about . . . an added complication. Apparently a batch of the AP Gemstone editions was STOLEN. To the best of my knowledge, those pieces were never recovered and so Moore Creations made an additoinal number to replace those lost.

Hope that clears things up . . . and also that I'm right too, any collaboration?

Dennis
dfchang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 11:01 PM   #17
Zoyvod
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon_knight1971
Price is right meaning that at least the seller seems to let it be a real auction with that rather low opening bid versus some other sellers that have insane opening bids, ie. Aphrodite starting at $500.00 with no reserve. What a joke....

Your right I was impressed also with this seller starting this auction with a low opening bid for such a rare piece.
Zoyvod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 11:37 PM   #18
DEAD_MAN
I am da law!

they have one in mid-town comics here in nyc
DEAD_MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 11:47 PM   #19
JSA
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoyvod
It looks like a display for trade shows, comic shows, ect...

I want to know where the 4ft PITT Statue is hiding!!!!
You and me both!

JS
JSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 11:47 PM   #20
JSeals
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfchang
The Witchblade statue has the following editions:

1. Gemstone Edition: Silver Gauntlet with real gemstones in it
2. Regular Edition
3. Japanese Edition
4. Mini Edition

And since this is Moore Creations we're talking about . . . an added complication. Apparently a batch of the AP Gemstone editions was STOLEN. To the best of my knowledge, those pieces were never recovered and so Moore Creations made an additoinal number to replace those lost.

Hope that clears things up . . . and also that I'm right too, any collaboration?

Dennis
My Sterling Edition is one of the replacements from the batch that was stolen. It's #R-22, instead of 22.
JSeals is offline   Reply With Quote