Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Books, Literature & News

Old 01-23-2007, 02:37 PM   #11
Ghost
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

In all honesty I've never seen anything other then the informercials on them. If that's all they did was flash the camera, what's the point?!
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 02:41 PM   #12
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member

I dont own any of them... I'd rather just use the on-demand for the hot network... or buy some DVDs...

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 02:54 PM   #13
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirthew View Post
I can't stand the commericals... but why fault the guy? If the girls sign waviers and are of age... then why is it so wrong of him to make a buck on their stupidity?

Now if he is giving alcohol or drugs to underage girls to loosen them up... then I can understand... but we all know that teenagers and college students all go to spring break and party and screw each other for wild weekends... Want to stop this from happening... then clamp down on the kids and stop the spring break activities...
Agree 100% ....Maybe the parents of these girls should have more control over what their daughters are doing. If she's raised right, she wouldn't be flaunting herself in front of the camera for a stupid shirt! Yeah he's exploiting that fact and is a very pompous guy that thinks his sh!t doesn't stink and I can't stand him either, but until videos like this become illegal (fat chance), we will continue to see drunken girls act like morons for a shirt! Unfortunately, we can't control what our kids do when theyget older, and they won't understand until they themselves become parents. Oh well...I guess we're back where we started.
CocoPUFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 02:58 PM   #14
armitage
Kindly Asked To Leave

I don't have em' and I think the commercials every 7 minutes are freakin' annoying.
It seems kinda lame, a buncha drunk broads flashing the camera. No thanks, I can pass the time away with hardcore...I mean uh... reading literary works.
armitage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 03:37 PM   #15
moon_knight1971
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenix v.2.0 View Post
How many of you forum members own any of these videos? Just wondering.
I'm waiting for them to become available through Netflix.....
moon_knight1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 03:49 PM   #16
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon_knight1971 View Post

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 04:00 PM   #17
rilynil
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

I've been going to Panama City Beach for decades, although only a couple of times during Spring Break. Wild stuff can happen there even when there's not a camera rolling. And a lot of times, it's much more than flashing.

Not that I ever noticed. Not me. I just hunt for seashells and eat seafood buffets.
rilynil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:10 PM   #18
fenix v.2.0
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rilynil View Post
I've been going to Panama City Beach for decades, although only a couple of times during Spring Break. Wild stuff can happen there even when there's not a camera rolling. And a lot of times, it's much more than flashing.

Not that I ever noticed. Not me. I just hunt for seashells and eat seafood buffets.
suuuuuurrrrrre
fenix v.2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:12 PM   #19
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon_knight1971 View Post
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 03:03 AM   #20
Gatekeeper2Hell
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I don't own and wouldn't ever bother buying any of these videos. However this company also has a website with memberships that put their videos on the internet in Quicktime format. (And as an atheist, I swear on a stack of bibles and korans that I know nothing about finding free passwords. )

Most of what is in these videos is just cameras going around bars, meeting girls, and getting them into a stock room or private hall to flash the camera. Sometimes alone, sometimes with her friend. (Maybe some kissing.)

On occasion (and not even once per video), they get the girls to do more back in the RV or sneaking into the girls dorm room. Nude shower, alone or in groups. Things a single girl can do alone. And things that 2 to 4 close girls can do together. In what I have seen, the camera guy has never been involved.

And I believe that every girl is captured on camera stating that she is of age and gives her legal permission to appear in the video. If the girls aren't underage, it should have been the bouncer's job to keep them out. When you guys were at young enough to pick up girls in college bars, how many times did you check the girl's ID?

The real problem here is that college bars are very easy for underage girls to get into because almost everyone is young. And the girls that do this are looking to experiment with life and rebel against their parents. In one video I saw, 2 girls were getting ready to leave the RV and mentioned that their parents thought they were at the other girl's house and that they went to a Catholic girls school.
Gatekeeper2Hell is offline   Reply With Quote