Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Diamond Select

Old 08-28-2009, 11:55 AM   #11
philippe
Doh!

Hi, I am living to France and my Puppeteer statue also arrived with a broken cloak. At that time I recieved from the ebay seller a partial refund...
But sorry I don't have any picture anymore and I have partially repare the damages...
Philippe
philippe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:51 PM   #12
ta2215
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinisterOfFire View Post
I don't believe any of this...w/o pics.
Ditto, Moore has been nothing but an awesome company and so far their customer service is top notch.
I don't understand why you just don't email them and explain your concerns, they reply to emails very fast.
And I don't see anything wrong with the materials used in this torso.
ta2215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 06:06 AM   #13
Adoptedscot
A day without sunshine is like... night.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinisterOfFire View Post
I don't believe any of this...w/o pics.
Me too !
I have almost every lady statue Mr Moore has produced and have NEVER received a broken item.

My Regular Puppeteer Torso arrived perfectly and even IF my Nightmare was to arrived damaged, I know that I wouldn't come here and be hastily critical cos I know that the Moore Customer Service really is the best I've ever encountered and they would do anything to help fix the problem.

Unfortunately as these items have a long way to travel to us (I'm in the UK) they can get battered by postal workers and customs and even the best packaging in the world can sometimes fall foul of their handywork.
Just my opnion though
x
Adoptedscot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 03:51 PM   #14
casper
Doh!

Two broken pieces arrived in Athens and now another one in France (ALL AT THE SAME POINT) and you don't believe me????????????????

All I can do is take pics of the repaired piece (when I get it back) and you will see the difference!!!

Thanks God my nightmare version arrived without any damage and I just added some aeroplast in the package to keep it more safe.

FOR WHAT REASON WOULD I LIE ???

P.S.: Do you buy only from CS Moore? Haven't you seen the difference concerning the packaging with some other top companies? Have you ever opened a Neca headknocker?
casper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 08:17 AM   #15
Adoptedscot
A day without sunshine is like... night.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by casper View Post

Two broken pieces arrived in Athens and now another one in France (ALL AT THE SAME POINT) and you don't believe me????????????????

All I can do is take pics of the repaired piece (when I get it back) and you will see the difference!!!Thanks God my nightmare version arrived without any damage and I just added some aeroplast in the package to keep it more safe.

FOR WHAT REASON WOULD I LIE ???

P.S.: Do you buy only from CS Moore? Haven't you seen the difference concerning the packaging with some other top companies? Have you ever opened a Neca headknocker?
All that will do is show you have had the piece repainted.

Personally I buy from allsorts of companies and have seen (and experienced) very bad packaging before.
I'm proud to say I have had no probs whatsoever with any of my Moore pieces and find their packaging pretty good and secure.

I don't understand why someone would send a damaged item, that is brand new and still readily available, to be fixed and re-painted. Surely that costs more money?
Report it to Customer servics and get a replacement, no matter how many it takes. That way at least they will also be aware there are these problems unlike if you just accept a broken one and have it repainted.

Just doesn't make sense to me...but thats just me.
x
Adoptedscot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 09:07 AM   #16
casper
Doh!

You will probably not spot any difference concerning the paint but we have fixed the sculpt a little at the point it was broken so you will notice the difference there...

The repair cost me nothing, so sending it back to CS Moore would definitely cost me more and I wouldn't be sure that the replacement piece would arrive ok (pieces arrived in Athens were broken)...

Finally, I want to say that the packaging materials are obviously poor and there is nothing I can do to change anyone's mind on this. It is just my opinion...
Old 09-06-2009, 09:16 AM   #17
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 03:09 PM   #18
CS_Moore_Svc
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by casper View Post
You will probably not spot any difference concerning the paint but we have fixed the sculpt a little at the point it was broken so you will notice the difference there...

The repair cost me nothing, so sending it back to CS Moore would definitely cost me more and I wouldn't be sure that the replacement piece would arrive ok (pieces arrived in Athens were broken)...

Finally, I want to say that the packaging materials are obviously poor and there is nothing I can do to change anyone's mind on this. It is just my opinion...
Hi Casper, I'm just now seeing this post, and am sorry to hear that your statue arrived damaged. That being said, I wish that you would have contacted us directly at service@csmoorestudio.com. We have had no reports from Greece of any damages, and overall very few damage reports from any customers for any reason. Our statues/packages go through rigorous drop tests to ensure safe shipping. That is not to say that I don't believe you; as you say you have no reason to make this up. But since we don't monitor the forums all the time, please contact us directly at service@csmoorestudio.com whenever you have a problem and we will do our best to work with you to take care of the situation. So if you would like to discuss further, please contact us at service@csmoorestudio.com. Best regards, Shelley--The CS Moore Studio
CS_Moore_Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 03:33 PM   #19
ta2215
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...
Adamantium Member

As usual it is always better to go to the original source.
Clay and Shelley are the BEST!!!!
ta2215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:32 AM   #20
casper
Doh!

I still believe the packaging for this piece was not the proper one...

Next time I will contact you directly, this time it was not my decision.

By the way, I will probably have some pics of one of the broken statues since my friend who made the repair has taken some before fixing it.

Just for you to watch what I'm talking about...

Many thanks for the interest!