Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 07-24-2017, 09:24 PM   #741
halfamazing
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Only the paid in full is Paypal eligible, per the website:

--------------------------------

Pay In Full (20% Discount) : $799.99 due today ($150 NRD)
PayPal AVAILABLE. Cannot have non-PayPal items in cart.

Deposit Only($999.99): $250 due today and $749.99 due at shipping ($150 NRD)
PayPal NOT available

Payment Plan (10% Discount/$899.99) : $200 due today ($150 NRD)
$87.50 November 15, 2017
$87.50 January 15, 2017
$87.50 February 15, 2017
$87.50 March 15, 2018
$87.50 April 15, 2017
$87.50 May 15, 2018
$87.50 June 15, 2017
$87.49 July 15, 2018
PayPal NOT available

--------------------------------------------
I hope you guys have a time machine to fulfil some of those payment dates lol
halfamazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 09:24 PM   #742
Turtle
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfamazing View Post
I hope you guys have a time machine to fulfil some of those payment dates lol
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 09:26 PM   #743
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Now that the dust has settled, I have a couple questions for Jerry and/or redant...

I know it's extremely early, but is there an expectation that the packaging could possibly be more on the premium end of things, e.g. black soft foam, velcro straps, hard outer case (not unlike XM)?

Maybe I missed this, but, will the LED heads and torso light up when placed on the black base (like Oni and Evil Ryu), or ONLY on the environmental base? I've been scrolling though the pics again (my god, all the heads are outstanding! I can't decide on my favorite!) and it isn't clear, though it appears to light up only with the environmental base...
ZenLogikos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 09:31 PM   #744
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Now that the dust has settled, I have a couple questions for Jerry and/or redant...

I know it's extremely early, but is there an expectation that the packaging could possibly be more on the premium end of things, e.g. black soft foam, velcro straps, hard outer case (not unlike XM)?

Maybe I missed this, but, will the LED heads and torso light up when placed on the black base (like Oni and Evil Ryu), or ONLY on the environmental base? I've been scrolling though the pics again (my god, all the heads are outstanding! I can't decide on my favorite!) and it isn't clear, though it appears to light up only with the environmental base...
It's not going to happen. I don't think anyone can do what XM without adding cost. The cost to do it will be immense.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 09:48 PM   #745
halfamazing

Quote:

Unlesss I'm misunderstanding your question...they should light up on the black base. The Classic EX is sold with a light up torso and black base only
halfamazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 10:05 PM   #746
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfamazing View Post
Unlesss I'm misunderstanding your question...they should light up on the black base. The Classic EX is sold with a light up torso and black base only
Ah yes, of course. I was scrolling through only the Ultimate pics, and every time the eyes were lit up, he was on the environmental base. The other exclusives pics do show lit up eyes with the black base. Thanks.

So much for making that chart...
ZenLogikos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 11:18 PM   #747
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:

I know he's pursuing his dream now, but I miss his SF passion here...
I dunno why but I'm no feeling this too much either, I'll get the reg later I guess :| First SF MM PO I've not gone in for ><
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 11:23 PM   #748
dadoo69
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Finally I'm happy to stick with the Reg, maybe I will pick it up later. None of the exclusive versions add much value for me.
PCS should really find good developer's
dadoo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 11:27 PM   #749
Fred
Frackin!

Did the the 1/4 ultimate akuma sold out yet it was hard trying to preorder it earlier it was insane
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 11:38 PM   #750
Vendetta
The X-Men

I really think a set of hips and a pair of pants would have made a big difference to a not-insignificant number of collectors. Those adds help change the top offering from +$525 for switch-outs for a single quarter-scale statue to offering two full quarter-scale statues.

Perhaps some others just aren't in the market so soon after receiving their third-scale Akuma's.

I'm in the same camp in that maybe I'll consider a regular down the line as well. Doing so will also allow some time to see what other Akuma offerings look like - Prototypez has been working on one, and I'd imagine Akuma would be one of the very first characters that P1 will tackle.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote