Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 07-22-2017, 08:08 AM   #91
carty1983
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Michael Myers 1:3 would sell out on pre order night 1, everyone has been wanting a myers for years but the only company that seems to have the licence is hcg it may be expensive to get but would sell out for sure it has such a cult following that non statue fans would buy it also, the myers masks and even old neca figures sell for 5 and 6 times what they were at retail plus myers masks sell for insane prices on ebay the good 1s of course. annoys the ---- out of me been able to get a jason a freddy a pinhead a leatherface but no myers
carty1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 08:45 AM   #92
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by carty1983 View Post
Michael Myers 1:3 would sell out on pre order night 1, everyone has been wanting a myers for years but the only company that seems to have the licence is hcg it may be expensive to get but would sell out for sure it has such a cult following that non statue fans would buy it also, the myers masks and even old neca figures sell for 5 and 6 times what they were at retail plus myers masks sell for insane prices on ebay the good 1s of course. annoys the ---- out of me been able to get a jason a freddy a pinhead a leatherface but no myers
Thats what HCG probably thought too. Though the did offer up an odd choice in sculpt and the paint was wrong for most hardcore Halloween collectors so who knows what PCS can do, but even the license that everyone thinks will immedately sell out carry risk.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 10:34 AM   #93
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

No way, not even Conan and Rambo sold out in a week. You just can't extrapolate demand for 1/3 scale from 7" NECA figures.
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 11:30 AM   #94
carty1983
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

i would think michael myers freddy and jason are a lot more popular that conan and rambo, i know that is an argument to be had but i think them 3 are way more popular than them 2 characters, the hcg myers was a slap in the face to halloween fans, everything about that was wrong, the mask itself was a disaster so not many halloween fans want a bad halloween statue to go with there really good other horror characters, besides star wars and super heroes the horror merchandise is a lot more popular than rambo and conan sorry rambo fans but its true
carty1983 is offline   Reply With Quote