Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 11-22-2019, 03:47 AM   #211
KelvinJ
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
They’ve posted a couple of videos.

So at least we know that the boots can be fixed, but nothing about the armpits....yet?
Sorry Phoenixblazes, didn’t realize you posted about it as well! Kinda odd they didn’t post about the armpits, since that seems to be most folks main concern. I personally feel a little more at ease after watching the video.
KelvinJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 03:48 AM   #212
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelvinJ View Post
In case you guys didn’t see it, there’s a new post/videos on Facebook showing the fabric being adjusted on the top and lower half of the body! Not sure it would change your minds, but it might be worth taking a look before canceling. I wasn’t sure if you can post links here, so I just did a screen shot.

Nice! As mentioned before fabric can be manipulate customer need to adjust to make everythjng look good!
Give an effort. The armpit push the fabric up is that really hard?
Nextlevel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 03:52 AM   #213
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextlevel99 View Post
Nice! As mentioned before fabric can be manipulate customer need to adjust to make everythjng look good!
Give an effort. The armpit push the fabric up is that really hard?
Here’s hoping it’s as easy as all that. You may very well be right, but it’ll certainly alleviate the concerns many of us currently have if they show a video of it being fixed.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 04:04 AM   #214
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Here’s hoping it’s as easy as all that. You may very well be right, but it’ll certainly alleviate the concerns many of us currently have if they show a video of it being fixed.
Am asking to add armpit video you will notice you can move it also. Should be up soon i guess.
Old 11-22-2019, 05:17 AM   #215
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextlevel99 View Post
Am asking to add armpit video you will notice you can move it also. Should be up soon i guess.
Thanks. Look forward to having our concerns alleviated.
Old 11-22-2019, 06:18 AM   #216
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

They’ve now uploaded a video showing movement of the fabric in the armpit area.

I was sort of hoping they would start from and replicate how it looked in those Chinese collectors’ photos to show that it could be fixed in those exact circumstances. I guess that may be asking a bit too much. But at least it shows it may be possible to fix.

Fingers crossed for everyone who has kept their preorder.
Old 11-22-2019, 06:26 AM   #217
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
They’ve now uploaded a video showing movement of the fabric in the armpit area.

I was sort of hoping they would start from and replicate how it looked in those Chinese collectors’ photos to show that it could be fixed in those exact circumstances. I guess that may be asking a bit too much. But at least it shows it may be possible to fix.

Fingers crossed for everyone who has kept their preorder.
From what i know Prime1 are checking with china collector about the problem and resolve with them directly as they told me they only shipped small quantities to them and should be easy fix if anything happen. What you see in video are the final products.
Old 11-22-2019, 06:34 AM   #218
French Cancan
Deadman

I think one of the multiple questions is that even if you manage to put the suit correctly in place at the armpits, will it hold in place, considering that we are asking to a smooth material to remain in place on a smooth material...
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 09:03 AM   #219
Jam2315
Frackin!

I still notice they are not showing the left armpit for some reason. That's the real problem area. But what they did show us does help ease my mind a ton that it can be manipulated with ease it seems.
Jam2315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 09:10 AM   #220
Jam2315
Frackin!

Sorry bt also notice how the suit is taken apart around the collar area when he was adjusting it. That seems odd. Are we gonna have to disassemble the collar area also to achieve this movement? I'm sure that part of the collar area is glued down. That's where the cape sits. Sorry for what seems to be nitpicking but this is a very expensive piece to be tearing up just to try to fix a factory defect.
Jam2315 is offline   Reply With Quote