Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 07-08-2015, 08:09 AM   #501
Swordsman
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mule View Post
Dunno, between the 1:4 Marvel pieces, the 1:6 animated pieces, Star Wars, Witchblade... I hope they don't spread their resources too thin.
i mean im going to be bankrupt soon.
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 08:42 AM   #502
TethMau74
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
1:4 line of Marvel busts announced on Facebook.
My first reaction was "cool" but then I remembered that the shipping restrictions will probably apply to this line.
TethMau74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 12:45 PM   #503
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Dunno, between the 1:4 Marvel pieces, the 1:6 animated pieces, Star Wars, Witchblade... I hope they don't spread their resources too thin.
The 1/4 busts are only 300 pcs max...so should not take up any valuable resources or extra time really. The 1/6 is being done by HX and those are very small edition size as well.

Now as for the others....well.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 01:02 PM   #504
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

Saw they hired Pearlthunder for the busts, good choice, guy is very talented
The Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 01:14 PM   #505
Mr. Machismo
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
This. If their QC isn't maintained, a lot of people will jump off-ship.

If it is maintained –-take all my money!
Mr. Machismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 12:42 PM   #506
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
The XM section needs to a new sticky, i.e., no mention of sales, or where to buy them, or where you got them.
You've been around long enough to know that even if we did something like that it wouldn't stop members from conversing about it.

Bottom line is anyone circumventing the territorial restrictions to obtain these pieces through back channels are taking a risk. If someone wants something bad enough there is always a way to obtain it and there is no way to keep collectors from talking about it outside of posting follow ups to those comments advising against it. Collectors will have to learn they're doing themselves a disservice talking openly about it. We certainly aren't going to moderate it here though.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 09:46 PM   #507
skycity
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordsman View Post
The original 龍虎門 is super exaggerating.

Especially 天下无敌 老祖宗.

Who will pay big bucks ? chinese martial arts comics fan like you & me... and hardcore flippers ?

龙虎三皇 should be the 1st 3 to be released.

东方无敌 and 火云邪神 should be releasing after next.
I think Hong Kong Comic fan should buy this serie. Anyone know what scale 1/4, 1/6 or 1/10?
skycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 11:35 PM   #508
MagnumOpus
A day without sunshine is like... night.

MagnumOpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 11:49 PM   #509
keewan
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnumOpus View Post
So, maybe some of you know me or not that I was a big fan of XM Moreover when I compared their quality with Sideshow at some forums, I gained so many enemies Also as a consumer I shared my positive or negative ideas about upcoming releases at XM's facebook page! Anyways because of being a fan of their work, I purchased Wolverine from them. In fact from someone but we all know the procedure to get a XM product so no need further details Wolverine was arrived 1 week ago and to be honest it is perfect! But one of his arms came out of the box like that:
You are too sensitive, I don't get why you just start asking if he's angry, I didn't get that at all. He tells everyone the same thing. He's one man running the whole company imagine how much work it is if he has to chat with everyone about their replacement on chat window, if you talk to the seller, they can deal with everything involve with getting the parts from and back to you, all XM have to do is fixing the parts, yes it does serve the purpose of exactly what he told you reduce his workload.

FYI you type "here I wrote the name!" to not tell everyone the reseller's name, but didn't do it 8 lines lower...

And you are also comparing people who are trained and pay to be customer service to Ben/Ang CS skill, that's fair comparison....
keewan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 11:57 PM   #510
skillet
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Perhaps not the friendliest, but I didn't read it as anger or rude. You are frustrated because you have a defective product. He's frustrated that the contact (and other flippers, perhaps) are profiting off their work but has no accountability. And yeah, I don't think XM has a customer service call center to be sensitive with complaints, but so far they have resolved most/all issues. Good luck, Magnum.
skillet is offline   Reply With Quote