Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-16-2019, 09:58 AM   #21
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
Norman Reedus? I liked this game better when it was called Silent Hills.
Death Stranding and Silent Hills have nothing in common other than Hideo Kojima was involved along with Norman Redus. Konami pulled the plug on Silent Hills after Konami fell out with Hideo Kojima, as Metal Geat Solid V was taking too long in development.

Hideo Kojima quit (or fired?) Konami and set up his own studio - Kojima Productions, and started work on Death Stranding, which is backed my Sony, and staring Norman Redus along with a number of other celeb's.

Death Stranding will be use the Decima engine, which also powers Horizon Zero Dawn by Guerrilla Games.

For the moment, Prime 1 are supporting Kojima Production with pieces. I doubt Prime 1 will touch the Metal Gear Solid licence. It would good if they picked it up at some point.
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 02:28 PM   #22
BaZ
Fantastic Four

So hype yesterday, the new trailer revealed many new game machanics and new cool characters!

I wonder if Prime 1 will dare continue this dope half scale in other cool characters, especially Mads Mikkelsen and the man in the golden mask.

If so, Sam will be my first day PO as well for others in this line.
BaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 03:11 PM   #23
Augen
Metal Men

I love how the game industry still has AAA titles like this being made. It has such a wild atmosphere and fascinates me to explore its world.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 03:43 PM   #24
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Hope we see some 1/4 stuff too.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 03:50 PM   #25
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Hope we see some 1/4 stuff too.
+1

1/4 all the way. 1/2 scale is waaay too large.

If push comes to shove, then 1/3 will do. There's atleast 5 DS characters i'd like to see happen (would collect) but don't have the space or funds. 1/4 would be perfect.

The new DS trailer looks amazing. I've rarely play video games these days. I do own a PS3 and PS4. I will be puying a PS4-Pro for Death Stranding (as my PS4 HD is full). If i did pick up a PS4-Pro i'd have to pick up Spider-Man and Resident Evil 7, and Detroit Become Human and a 4K TV, as my current TV is 1080 which is fine for my current PS3, PS4
Old 05-30-2019, 04:43 PM   #26
Matson1984
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I love how the game industry still has AAA titles like this being made. It has such a wild atmosphere and fascinates me to explore its world.
It looks fantastic and such an interesting looking world and story. I just hope that the gameplay lives up to it as part of me thinks maybe this would have been better as a movie.
Matson1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 09:03 AM   #27
NuSoard
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I NEED a statue of Léa Seydoux's character, Fragile. Yes, the other characters look very interesting, but wow, this woman's face is a work of art...plus her outfit in the game is based on the behavioral properties of ferrofluid. I find all of this unbelievably sexy and intriguing.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	death-stranding-fragile-lea-seydoux-uhdpaper.com-4K-48.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	123763  
NuSoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 09:17 AM   #28
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuSoard View Post
I NEED a statue of Léa Seydoux's character, Fragile. Yes, the other characters look very interesting, but wow, this woman's face is a work of art...plus her outfit in the game is based on the behavioral properties of ferrofluid. I find all of this unbelievably sexy and intriguing.
+1

Holding the umbrella. Spikes out on her black jacket shoulder areas.

Old 06-01-2019, 10:38 AM   #29
BaZ
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuSoard View Post

Yes, why not? She is so charming with her umbrella.

I guess these official artwork are all main characters and the art concept for their statue (if there will be). Love how the art represents them, except for Cliff (Mads Mikkelsen), he just needs his skeleton subordinates.
BaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 08:24 AM   #30
ukshaun
Hercules

Kojima Productions Booth - Shanghai, Wonderfestival 2019