Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 11-19-2020, 12:14 PM   #661
p!tu
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
That looks awesome! I really hope that they use much higher quality LED's and wiring that Sideshow do. I've had loads of their light up features fail. It would be a nightmare on this...
That sucks! I hope so too.
p!tu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 09:51 PM   #662
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by p!tu View Post
Happy to report i finally got my Ex Samus after 4 and a half years and she came perfect! Hoping you guys who haven't gotten her receive her with no issues. Here are some quick pics i wanted to share.

Attachment 134881

Attachment 134882

Attachment 134883

Attachment 134884

Attachment 134885

Attachment 134886

Attachment 134887

Attachment 134888
Congrats, but... this doesnt seem right:

There should not be a spot there where light goes through. Is it a reflection or a chip?
vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 05:21 PM   #663
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by p!tu View Post
Happy to report i finally got my Ex Samus after 4 and a half years and she came perfect! Hoping you guys who haven't gotten her receive her with no issues. Here are some quick pics i wanted to share.

Attachment 134881

Attachment 134882

Attachment 134883

Attachment 134884

Attachment 134885

Attachment 134886

Attachment 134887

Attachment 134888
Nice! I should have mine soon. This week or next I think. This and Cowboy Bebop Jet.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 05:23 PM   #664
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
That looks awesome! I really hope that they use much higher quality LED's and wiring that Sideshow do. I've had loads of their light up features fail. It would be a nightmare on this...
One reason I never liked lights. And then once they fail if by chance you ever want to sell, failed lights almost certainly mean lower aftermarket value.
Old 11-28-2020, 04:53 PM   #665
p!tu
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnnie View Post

There should not be a spot there where light goes through. Is it a reflection or a chip?
You gave me i heart attack! lol Its just a reflection!
p!tu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 08:09 PM   #666
MPCanes
The X-Men

Got mine yesterday! Flawless except for one minor paint spot missing that is only visible when the lights are on. Honestly, so small and something I could either fix myself or ignore that I can’t be bothered asking for a replacement.

Absolutely great piece and glad I hopped on the waitlist for this (and had it convert around a year+ ago, lol).
MPCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 12:44 AM   #667
Peedi
The Secret Six

Finally here and she looks great! Completely satisfied with this one...
Old 12-02-2020, 03:11 AM   #668
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnnie View Post

That is light bleeding through an unpainted area of the statue. First4Figs is trying to pass these last batches off that have tons of QC issues. Lots of posts about it if you look around. The amount of time that had gone by, youd think theyd come through and deliver on the last batches.
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 09:26 AM   #669
Gannon
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
That is light bleeding through an unpainted area of the statue. First4Figs is trying to pass these last batches off that have tons of QC issues. Lots of posts about it if you look around. The amount of time that had gone by, youd think theyd come through and deliver on the last batches.
Did you even read the guy's response? It's a reflection. There has been nothing but praise for this piece.
Gannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 02:58 AM   #670
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
Did you even read the guy's response? It's a reflection. There has been nothing but praise for this piece.
I have the piece. Thats not a reflection. At what angle is the green light coming from, to hit it on the chest piece in that way, etched into the red paint, with a bright glow, where it would make sense? You must be one of Alex Davis cult members, saying it has had nothing but praise. Typical cultish response from those people. Try reading around outside the F4F group on facebook, stop drinking his kool aid, and youll see all the negatives on the piece. The amount of years taken to get done on this piece and theres still lots of QC issues. They rushed through these last batches. You can tell. Here I can provide photos of mine if you want proof, where they f'd up on mine with paint bleeds, and the led lights being too close to the window panels on his calves, that the shape of the beeds shine through, when they arent supposed to.
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote