Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 04-20-2021, 06:41 PM   #1181
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsdre View Post
Well i reached out and they said a few more days.....so fingers crossed!
Still have my email where they told me that 2 weeks ago. But I have my fingers crossed. It’s more important to me that it’s in great shape but it’s driving me crazy.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 08:50 PM   #1182
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Yea shipping 2 huge heavy boxes with tons of pieces in each is a bit nerve wracking!

And yea I might be done with IS after I receive my Colossus this week.

I used to like IS because you could always find a $10-$20 promo code AND they didn’t charge me tax, so they were always like $40-$50 cheaper overall than Sideshow. But now they are charging tax so they aren’t any better really. Sideshow does still price the statues $10 higher than on IS site for some reason, but I think I’ll pay that to get better service.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 03:01 PM   #1183
rjszar
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Got my Sentinel from IS yesterday. Only managed to unpack the one box containing the base and upper torso. Not sure if this is actually the case, but it is possible the delay is due to IS inspecting the pieces. I noticed on mine that the factory tape was sliced and that new IS tape was used over top of that. These are big boxes with a lot of pieces. Who knows. I'm not that upset over a couple of weeks of waiting. I ordered #2 and #3 from them as well. Saved $300 over buying through Sideshow on the price alone and another $210 in taxes. For $510 in savings, I'm okay waiting. Mine are already paid off too, so not a big deal when they ship.
rjszar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 03:09 PM   #1184
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjszar View Post
Got my Sentinel from IS yesterday. Only managed to unpack the one box containing the base and upper torso. Not sure if this is actually the case, but it is possible the delay is due to IS inspecting the pieces. I noticed on mine that the factory tape was sliced and that new IS tape was used over top of that. These are big boxes with a lot of pieces. Who knows. I'm not that upset over a couple of weeks of waiting. I ordered #2 and #3 from them as well. Saved $300 over buying through Sideshow on the price alone and another $210 in taxes. For $510 in savings, I'm okay waiting. Mine are already paid off too, so not a big deal when they ship.
if it means quality and inspection by them, I get it and like previously stated it’s just a bigger concern to me that it arrives in great shape. I am getting very anxious about it though as the longer it takes the more concerned I get on quality. Is it being repaired? Since they are sold out at IS does that mean if it’s damaged I am screwed? Makes the mind race as that’s a lot of money.
Old 04-22-2021, 11:01 PM   #1185
Vader
Ghost

IS has terrible customer service in my experience. I stick with sideshow.
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 12:46 AM   #1186
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader View Post
IS has terrible customer service in my experience. I stick with sideshow.
Agreed.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 01:23 PM   #1187
Omegaplex
The Herculoids

Well sideshow is still saying Mar-May ETA for sentinel 2 so... they aren't perfect either
Omegaplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 04:07 PM   #1188
extracomputer.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaplex View Post
Well sideshow is still saying Mar-May ETA for sentinel 2 so... they aren't perfect either
No but I still haven’t gotten number 1 shipped to me yet and I bought directly from IS Others on here are having same issue. Sideshow shipped a month ago or more.
Old 04-23-2021, 09:01 PM   #1189
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Sideshow will have sentinel 2 first for sure. I think by end of May. They seem to still be on track.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 12:35 AM   #1190
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

I really like the new Scarlet Witch, however these have lost their luster for me with the current price. Mystique at $105 was a no Brainer. Scarlet Witch at $220, I would rather buy a $500 1/5.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote