Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-17-2021, 05:06 PM   #181
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
What makes you all think this is about her breasts? This piece was already approved by DC, breasts and all, long before it went up on PO.
Only that it's already been on PO for a long while with no suggestions about any changes.

If you search for black canary on P1's website the only result that comes up is for the EX which they themselves still have fully listed.

Maybe P1 meant for BBTS to remove both of them who knows. Yeah I'm having a little fun here about the boobs but it is the most obvious reason. I know it's intended for a non-U.S. market which is probably how that chest ever got approved in the 1st place.

Oh and that her boobs are outrageous. In a good way as it should be! Most of the time someone is looking to spoil the fun for others, especially nowadays.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 05:51 PM   #182
Omegaplex
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
If it’s only affecting the EX, it has to be either the masked portrait or the switchout hands.
This is my interpretation based on what they told me.
Omegaplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 06:18 PM   #183
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
If it’s only affecting the EX, it has to be either the masked portrait or the switchout hands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaplex View Post
This is my interpretation based on what they told me.
The regular has the switch out hands too. The only other exclusive hand part is the microphone stand which is a P! store bonus.
Old 04-17-2021, 09:49 PM   #184
Jiggatron69
The X-Men

If they downsize her chest, im out. Tired of DC and Marvel trying to cater to the prudes with this "just the tip" style nonsense.
Jiggatron69 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 12:48 AM   #185
solidgadium
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Only that it's already been on PO for a long while with no suggestions about any changes.

If you search for black canary on P1's website the only result that comes up is for the EX which they themselves still have fully listed.

Maybe P1 meant for BBTS to remove both of them who knows. Yeah I'm having a little fun here about the boobs but it is the most obvious reason. I know it's intended for a non-U.S. market which is probably how that chest ever got approved in the 1st place.
If you go on the P1 site and click on the EX link you will find the regular version link on top.
solidgadium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 12:59 AM   #186
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidgadium View Post
If you go on the P1 site and click on the EX link you will find the regular version link on top.
Yes but not by search and it is still the foremost version P1 is pushing...
Old 04-19-2021, 10:15 AM   #187
solidgadium
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Yes but not by search and it is still the foremost version P1 is pushing...
Correct, I thought it was pointed out because it was hidden due to a change in the product. From what I can see they’re not changing anything major if P1 has both versions visible. If they start changing major parts of her anatomy I’m sure this forum will start a riot, lol.
solidgadium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 01:25 PM   #188
Omegaplex
The Herculoids

It won't be changing the core body itself, it's something with the switch outs, only the ex listing was affected on BBTS.
Omegaplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 02:05 PM   #189
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaplex View Post
It won't be changing the core body itself, it's something with the switch outs, only the ex listing was affected on BBTS.
I got regular as was fine with what it offered.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 05:56 AM   #190
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

wait, are every store pulling the EX version? so people who ordered from BBTS EX version got their order canceled? i noticed other retailers also removed it from their website.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote