Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 02-15-2013, 02:47 PM   #41
Artsta
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

^3rd Quater, so I believe that's July-September. It'll probably make its displayed debut at SDCC13, and then release for sale a month or two later. I'm sure we'll see pictures of it closer to the release date of the movie though.
Artsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:46 PM   #42
premium_substit
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

The koto batman is still one of the best representations of Batman, they really nailed it.. so it's cool that the Superman is using the same sculptor, thanks for the heads up DH
premium_substit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:52 PM   #43
demonhunter
Kingpin

You're welcome, Premium_substit.
demonhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:09 AM   #44
garou_terry
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by premium_substit View Post
The koto batman is still one of the best representations of Batman, they really nailed it.. so it's cool that the Superman is using the same sculptor, thanks for the heads up DH
Exactly my point. If this Superman comes out the same way as how Koto did with the original Batman (or even the black version), man, would they have a hit on their hands.
garou_terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:16 AM   #45
jlaavenger
Blue Falcon

Totally can't wait to see this painted!
jlaavenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:59 PM   #46
IIISeraphIII
Frackin!

My boss is in no way a statue collector but after having my koto batman black version delivered at work, he was so amazed by the quality and price that he asked me to get him one too and has it standing by his office window.. Problem is he's been harassing me to find him a matching Superman since! (probably only other character he knows) FINALLY IT'S COMING! I have several if not most full sized Superman statues including custom pieces but this simple sneak peak has me PUUUMPED! Loving koto's releases 2012/13
IIISeraphIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:50 PM   #47
six8ten
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIISeraphIII View Post
My boss is in no way a statue collector but after having my koto batman black version delivered at work, he was so amazed by the quality and price that he asked me to get him one too and has it standing by his office window.. Problem is he's been harassing me to find him a matching Superman since! (probably only other character he knows) FINALLY IT'S COMING! I have several if not most full sized Superman statues including custom pieces but this simple sneak peak has me PUUUMPED! Loving koto's releases 2012/13
While I think it's cool that your boss liked the Batman statue, when you said it's in his office window, a little part of me just went "EGAD! Sunlight damage!".
six8ten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:14 PM   #48
Artsta
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

^I thought the same thing heh. Gonna suck when he removes that baby. And it's PVC? Shoot...
Artsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:12 PM   #49
Comicbookguy
Hercules

This is way better than the Alex Ross version from SS. Wished this was the SS 1/4 version supes.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:38 PM   #50
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIISeraphIII View Post
That's pretty neat, man!!
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote