Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Who is Donna Troy?

Helen of Troy’s illegitimate daughter.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 10:54 PM   #22
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I truly appreciate my question getting answered but Chad did not reach out to me. I did send an email via the Tweeterhead website but got no response and that was a few weeks ago
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 08:41 AM   #23
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
I truly appreciate my question getting answered but Chad did not reach out to me. I did send an email via the Tweeterhead website but got no response and that was a few weeks ago
Don't worry MMK we'll get it sorted out. The website definitely has some issues to get fixed. I get invoiced for stuff that was paid so it's something he will focus on. Nothing is getting shipped now.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 10:06 AM   #24
Mammal
Blue Falcon

Getting a little perturbed now... has anybody figured out a way to get a response via email?

I tried the website (which sent it to Debbie’s email address) and the info@tweeterhead.com email address, but I’ve been trying to get a response for quite some time now with no success.
Mammal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 10:27 AM   #25
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammal View Post
Getting a little perturbed now... has anybody figured out a way to get a response via email?

I tried the website (which sent it to Debbie’s email address) and the info@tweeterhead.com email address, but I’ve been trying to get a response for quite some time now with no success.
I would think Chad is on his way to SDCC. I wouldn't expect an answer this week.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 11:40 AM   #26
Mammal
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
I would think Chad is on his way to SDCC. I wouldn't expect an answer this week.
I mean in general. I’ve been trying since shortly after Debbie left.
Mammal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 11:52 AM   #27
chrismhk
Luke Cage

I’ve also been trying for weeks to get hold of Chad to ask for an invoice because the website does not allow me make the rest of the payment for Donna Troy. Hopefully he replies before she starts shipping.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 12:50 PM   #28
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Don't worry MMK we'll get it sorted out. The website definitely has some issues to get fixed. I get invoiced for stuff that was paid so it's something he will focus on. Nothing is getting shipped now.
Chad should just put you on the payroll. I am always rooting for his success and for this line to succeed, but I haven't really seen these growing pains getting worked out. With Debbie gone, I suspect it's only going to be more of a challenge. I just can't imagine what it would be like for someone who somehow stumbles across their site and places an order without knowing about this forum (or the huge amount of patience that is required).
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 12:54 PM   #29
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post
Chad should just put you on the payroll. I am always rooting for his success and for this line to succeed, but I haven't really seen these growing pains getting worked out. With Debbie gone, I suspect it's only going to be more of a challenge. I just can't imagine what it would be like for someone who somehow stumbles across their site and places an order without knowing about this forum (or the huge amount of patience that is required).
He mentioned on FB Live yesterday that he's bringing someone on to help specifically with responding to queries from customers.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 01:09 PM   #30
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:

Since Debs left? What is the issue?

Quote:
I mean in general. I’ve been trying since shortly after Debbie left.
Same question above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
I’ve also been trying for weeks to get hold of Chad to ask for an invoice because the website does not allow me make the rest of the payment for Donna Troy. Hopefully he replies before she starts shipping.
Did you get a request to pay the balance? Did you log into your account and go to the orders pay and hit pay now on the donna troy order? she won't start shipping until the week after SDCC. I know that I had absolutely no issue logging in and scrolling through orders and paying off my batman, and WW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post
Oh you don't have to imagine, I'll tell ya... They are very nasty. Mostly people that aren't regular collectors.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote