Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Home Grown > Artist's Alley

Old 06-03-2015, 06:31 PM   #41
moonmonkey
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

this is a personal project i did a few weeks ago .. its paper tole art on an 8x10 shadowbox and i have more planned so stay tuned

moonmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 07:11 PM   #42
Sharkey
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

The Batman one looks a little off with the double face showing, but they still look great!

Love your art style.
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 07:43 PM   #43
moonmonkey
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
The Batman one looks a little off with the double face showing, but they still look great!

Love your art style.
yea i agree it does look a bit weird in the pic but in person you cant really see the double face thing but it looked fine until i placed next to a window with the sun shining on it and the paper warped a bit .. i know .. stupid me

it was my first paper tole art piece and i plan on doing more with numerous depths

thanks again sharkey i appreciate the feedback
Old 06-03-2015, 07:51 PM   #44
moonmonkey

im open for commissions if anybody is interested and im very reasonable/fair with prices.. i could use the practice and i just want to spread/share my art with those who like it
Old 06-30-2015, 05:54 AM   #45
moonmonkey

Old 06-30-2015, 05:54 AM   #46
moonmonkey

Old 06-30-2015, 05:55 AM   #47
moonmonkey

Old 06-30-2015, 05:55 AM   #48
moonmonkey

Old 06-30-2015, 05:55 AM   #49
moonmonkey

Old 06-30-2015, 05:55 AM   #50
moonmonkey