Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Leave it to the Professionals Please > The Shifletts

Old 03-24-2008, 05:45 PM   #1
shiflettbrothers
Sculptor
Sculptor

2007 International Comic-Con Panel 'Shiflett bros & Friends

Thanks to Walter " Prof O " O'Neal for filming this at the last Comic-Con. This was our "Shiflett Bros & Friends Sculpting Panel" including Paul Komoda, Clayburn Moore and Barsom!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...37298656049985

peace-

j
shiflettbrothers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 05:18 PM   #2
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Remind me not to ask Walter to shoot our wedding film. lol. Who is that up there with you J. I now Clay is there and Brando.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 05:54 PM   #3
shiflettbrothers
Sculptor
Sculptor

Bullseye

whats up? We were really honored to have Clay Moore up there with us, Clay is one of our mentors and everything we do we're basically just trying to impress him.
Up there to the other side of us is underground sculpting sensation BARSOM, and then of course Paul Komoda is all the way on the end. All these guys are the shiznat in our books. We really want the kind of ubercool image that BARSOM has, and the raw unadulterated skill that Komoda has, so we got them up there to talk to everyone.

Saturday 5:00-6:00 The Shiflett Bros. and Friends Sculpting Panel—Industry sculptors Brandon and Jarrod Shiflett (Bowen Designs, Dynamic Forces, Toy Biz) are joined on stage by sculpting friends and heroes in this free-for-all discussion about the craft, process, and industry of comic book and fantasy sculpting. Room 30CDE

j
shiflettbrothers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 07:00 PM   #4
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Ah yeah Barsom. I picked up his Black Cat piece he did for Sideshow. Don't hear much about the guy other than that and the Spider-woman he did for Bowen.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 02:29 PM   #5
Professor Oreo
Sculptor
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
Remind me not to ask Walter to shoot our wedding film. lol. Who is that up there with you J. I now Clay is there and Brando.
What you mean you don't want your wedding to look like it was filmed during an episode of "COPS"?

Bah! I showed up just as they were starting and didn't have any time to get set-up at all. So I didn't have a tripod ar anything and was just holding my camera with my bare hands trying to keep it somewhat steady until I could throw some books under it. Give a guy a break! It's really all about the audio anyway and you can hear everyone just fine.
Professor Oreo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 03:26 AM   #6
Professor Oreo
Sculptor
Sculptor

Hey guys, do you know if this panel is gonna happen again this year? If so I'll gladly film it for you again. I'll even bring a tripod this time.
Professor Oreo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 06:46 AM   #7
CKinSD
Crush Mod
Super Moderator

dudes are you going to NYCC this year?
CKinSD is offline   Reply With Quote