Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-16-2019, 07:06 AM   #3761
Vader
Ghost

bane is double the edition size. And that's Bane. Edition sizes have gone down in general. prices are bound to go up.
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 07:36 AM   #3762
RossMcCollector
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Like I was saying... Juggs is no bigger than Sideshows other large character pf's. What a bunch of misleading SS kool aid drinkers defendng this piece to the teeth. At least some of us that have been in this hobby for a long time can comprehend size properly, and are honest about it. Can we get a side by side shot with Juggs Apocalypse, and Doomsday now? Sideshow raped you guys on the cost of this statue. How does it feel to take it up the butt from your favorite company? Im sure Divo especially loves it for sure.
I was ignoring you all this time, until you put my pic in your post, and had this stupid comment above. No amount of pics or videos will convey how big this statue is. In addition, have you thought for a sec how simple the other statues when it comes to posing compared to this Juggernaut? The weight and engineering on this Juggy are on another level and I'm sure a lot of the cost went into that. The cost is on the higher end no denying, but once I've had it in hand it was all worth it!!

Anyway, I'm over the moon with this Juggy, and it's one of the best in my collection if it's not the best. I'll go a head and keep staring at it, while you keep being salty.
RossMcCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 07:44 AM   #3763
Vader
Ghost

I’ve done it myself. People just try and give themselves reasons to feel better for not picking up a piece.
Old 10-16-2019, 07:45 AM   #3764
Vader
Ghost

I’ve done it myself. People just try and give themselves reasons to feel better for not picking up a piece.
Old 10-16-2019, 07:46 AM   #3765
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossMcCollector View Post
I was ignoring you all this time, until you put my pic in your post, and had this stupid comment above. No amount of pics or videos will convey how big this statue is. In addition, have you thought for a sec how simple the other statues when it comes to posing compared to this Juggernaut? The weight and engineering on this Juggy are on another level and I'm sure a lot of the cost went into that. The cost is on the higher end no denying, but once I've had it in hand it was all worth it!!

Anyway, I'm over the moon with this Juggy, and it's one of the best in my collection if it's not the best. I'll go a head and keep staring at it, while you keep being salty.
You say that about all your new statues. Why should this opinion on Juggernaut be any different. Fact is, its the same size. Keep denying it all you want. You dropped the money. You have to live with it, and I couldnt give more of a fat rats ass. Just dont lie to others telling them its bigger than it really is. And all those other statues arent as simple as youre making it sound to be. Youre blissfully oblivious. Please dont spread your contagion to others that want transparency.
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 08:56 AM   #3766
Y3E
Gen 13

Just to clarify, Juggs EX went on waitlist during SDCC.

We all want big Juggs and SS Juggs is big, it's just not big for a 9' Juggs.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 08:56 AM   #3767
Y3E
Gen 13

DP
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 08:56 AM   #3768
Nebulhym
The X-Men

Quote:
Like I was saying... Juggs is no bigger than Sideshows other large character pf's. What a bunch of misleading SS kool aid drinkers defendng this piece to the teeth. At least some of us that have been in this hobby for a long time can comprehend size properly, and are honest about it. Can we get a side by side shot with Juggs Apocalypse, and Doomsday now? Sideshow raped you guys on the cost of this statue. How does it feel to take it up the butt from your favorite company? Im sure Divo especially loves it for sure.

Quote:
You say that about all your new statues. Why should this opinion on Juggernaut be any different. Fact is, its the same size. Keep denying it all you want. You dropped the money. You have to live with it, and I couldnt give more of a fat rats ass. Just dont lie to others telling them its bigger than it really is. And all those other statues arent as simple as youre making it sound to be. Youre blissfully oblivious. Please dont spread your contagion to others that want transparency.
WELL SAID and WELL SAID

Enough of the Sideshow propaganda. These fora are infested.
Nebulhym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 09:07 AM   #3769
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulhym View Post
WELL SAID and WELL SAID

Enough of the Sideshow propaganda. These fora are infested.
Seriously you guys? Have you seen RossMcCollector's collection? In that very photo you've got pieces from XM and a smattering of customs.

Maybe you didn't watch the video long enough but he does address the issue of price. I attached the screenshot.

You guys need to layoff with the bull---- about "reviewers". Nobody is getting paid to do this and have to spend their own money on pieces they want to buy. If you think you can do a better job, have a crack at it. Then realize all the work that goes into doing them.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-2.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	819.0 KB
ID:	126375  
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 09:20 AM   #3770
chronos1919
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryTonge View Post
Nobody is getting paid to do this and have to spend their own money on pieces they want to buy. If you think you can do a better job, have a crack at it. Then realize all the work that goes into doing them.
chronos1919 is offline   Reply With Quote