Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 06-19-2020, 10:31 AM   #51
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SludgesicleMan View Post
With Starfire out and looking phenomenal its time to update the list of what Titans we will probably end up getting from the Tweeterhead's Superpowers line.

If we want this line to continue we need to get our voices heard! TITANS TOGETHER!

Titans
1. Wonder Girl (Donna Troy)
2. Robin(Dick Grayson)
3. Starfire
4. Raven
5. Nightwing (Perez)
6. Cyborg
7. Beast Boy
8. Kid Flash

Hopeful but doubtful
9. Speedy
10. Aqualad
11. Robin (Damian could be ex. with hood and sword)
12. Bumblebee
13. Jericho

Doubtful
14. Ravager (Rose Wilson)
15. Miss Martian
16. Superboy (Conner Kent)
17. Impulse
18. Wonder Girl (Cassie Sansmark)
19. Aquagirl (Tula)

Foes
1. Deathstroke
2. Blackfire (update-pretty much confirmed)

Hopeful but doubful
3. Terra
4. Trigon (Large scale)
5. Cheshire
6. Dr. Light
Doubtful
7. Brother Blood
8. Monsieur Mallah and the Brain
I can definitely see #1 thru 8 being made and Speedy, Aqualad, Terra, Deathstroke and Jericho also but some of the other ones I do wonder. Trigon and Bumblebee would look cool also but if the C and D level characters do not sell better then I cannot see Chad making them. They would be great to see but Chad does have to make some money.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 11:05 AM   #52
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SludgesicleMan View Post
With Starfire out and looking phenomenal its time to update the list of what Titans we will probably end up getting from the Tweeterhead's Superpowers line.

If we want this line to continue we need to get our voices heard! TITANS TOGETHER!

Titans
1. Wonder Girl (Donna Troy)
2. Robin(Dick Grayson)
3. Starfire
4. Raven
5. Nightwing (Perez)
6. Cyborg
7. Beast Boy
8. Kid Flash

Hopeful but doubtful
9. Speedy
10. Aqualad
11. Robin (Damian could be ex. with hood and sword)
12. Bumblebee
13. Jericho

Doubtful
14. Ravager (Rose Wilson)
15. Miss Martian
16. Superboy (Conner Kent)
17. Impulse
18. Wonder Girl (Cassie Sansmark)
19. Aquagirl (Tula)

Foes
1. Deathstroke
2. Blackfire (update-pretty much confirmed)

Hopeful but doubful
3. Terra
4. Trigon (Large scale)
5. Cheshire
6. Dr. Light
Doubtful
7. Brother Blood
8. Monsieur Mallah and the Brain
Looks like a pretty plausible list. Although I'd prefer a Rose Wilson Ravager, I'd guess it would be the Grant Wilson version since he was the one from The New Teen Titans #1.

I'm curious to see how they'll render the disco suit version of Nightwing. I love the character, but never liked that suit. Similar thoughts on pirate suit Deathstroke and silver torso/headdress Blackfire. I hope the TH revisions can sway me towards a purchase.

I'm probably in for a Raven. Her look is timeless.

I could be swayed towards Cyborg and Terra. Once again it depends on the design/render chosen.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 11:42 AM   #53
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

I generally like the classic costumes, but Nightwing is one that I'd rather see the newer costume instead of the disco version. I'll probably end up buying it either way though.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 04:23 PM   #54
JoeWorf
The Herculoids

I'm all in for the idea of the first eight (including Disco-wing for the sake of continuity), but would readily drop the Nightwing in favor of a Terra/Deathstroke 2-pack. The Judas Contract was probably the team's most memorable arc and their inclusion would be befitting. I know this is merely a speculative wish list, but I see a bit of overreach. Do you guys really have THAT much room (or budget) to accommodate all those? Practical concerns aside (consumer interest), it does seem a bit like a case of the eyes being bigger than the stomach.
JoeWorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 04:40 PM   #55
mmk123

I know from that list I definitely would want Raven, and definitely a Dick Grayson statue, not sure if I would want Robin or Nightwing. I am on the fence about Starfire. For some reason, I would want more classic characters like Kid Flash, Speedy and Aqualad and even Lilith but I am not really looking to purchase any other characters on the list.

And if you think about it if the Super Powers line continues for years then it will be years before alot of those characters ever get done.
Old 06-20-2020, 01:11 PM   #56
AlexLothos

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeWorf View Post
I'm all in for the idea of the first eight (including Disco-wing for the sake of continuity), but would readily drop the Nightwing in favor of a Terra/Deathstroke 2-pack. The Judas Contract was probably the team's most memorable arc and their inclusion would be befitting. I know this is merely a speculative wish list, but I see a bit of overreach. Do you guys really have THAT much room (or budget) to accommodate all those? Practical concerns aside (consumer interest), it does seem a bit like a case of the eyes being bigger than the stomach.
I would strongly consider that Terra/Deathstroke 2-pack for many of the reasons you mentioned. That story arc was amazing and I love them as characters. For me it's the original designs (more pirate DS than Terra) that give me pause.

Personally I don't have THAT much room or budget, which is why I tend to pick and choose. But the Titans are one of my major weaknesses, so I'm willing to give a little more than with other characters/groups/fandoms. On the other hand, it seems like other collectors are willing to go all in on lines they enjoy. Bless those collectors!
Old 06-20-2020, 01:17 PM   #57
AlexLothos

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
I know from that list I definitely would want Raven, and definitely a Dick Grayson statue, not sure if I would want Robin or Nightwing. I am on the fence about Starfire. For some reason, I would want more classic characters like Kid Flash, Speedy and Aqualad and even Lilith but I am not really looking to purchase any other characters on the list.

And if you think about it if the Super Powers line continues for years then it will be years before alot of those characters ever get done.
This might have come up before and I'm just spacing, but who is Lilith? I'm an old school Titans reader, but I did miss chunks of issues here and there... and a lot of the series I haven't read in a while. Is this her? https://comicvine.gamespot.com/lilith/4005-10929/

Old 06-20-2020, 03:08 PM   #58
mmk123

Lilith was a psychic that joined the Titans during their first run in the 70's. Here is her profile page.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/lilith-clay/4005-12525/
Old 06-20-2020, 05:35 PM   #59
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeWorf View Post
I'd rather they sold Terra separately. I'm limited on space and only want Deathstroke. I don't want to be put in a position where I've got to buy Terra just to get Deathstroke.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 06:02 PM   #60
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
I'd rather they sold Terra separately. I'm limited on space and only want Deathstroke. I don't want to be put in a position where I've got to buy Terra just to get Deathstroke.
Ditto
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote