Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 03-11-2012, 12:33 PM   #111
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Seems like some dissatisfaction with ME3, a bit. Maybe good that I passed yesterday and went with Skyrim V
VaultMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:38 PM   #112
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

I'd take ME 3 over Skyrim any day of the week. The issues aren't huge. A lot of people are -----ing about the ending. Some are taking issue with the import facial feature. Neither one of those makes the game not worth having.

I think the ending is a bigger deal for the ones that have finished ME 1 and 2. I haven't witnessed it yet, so I don't know if it's good or bad. There's a lot of things affecting it based on decisions you made in the first two games.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:41 PM   #113
MrYac
Hercules

the ending is unfortunatly bad, BUT everything up until that is a lot of fun, so it's worth the price of admission
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 03:48 PM   #114
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Have some decency and don't reveal what happens at the end of Mass Effect 3, please. Like I just said, I've invested time into this series since 2007.

F#ck it.. I just won't visit this thread again any time soon.

Oh.. and as for "the ending sucking"? As we just saw in the "Movies just Watched" thread, there's people that enjoyed that "Immortals" movie, and I just thought it was a convoluted mess; different strokes for different folks.

If you didn't play the first two MEs, of course it's not going to have the same impact on you that it would for people who DID play them... your decisions in the first two games (and there's a LOT of them) all carry over into Mass Effect 3.

Skyrim (Elder Scroll series) and the Mass Effects are two different beasts, and not surprisingly, they always alternate for "Game of the Year", since they're never released on the same year.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:15 PM   #115
MrYac
Hercules

no spoilers arg, it's just a terrible ending. i shall wait for you to finish and then i shall complain in detail
Old 03-11-2012, 04:20 PM   #116
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
no spoilers arg, it's just a terrible ending. i shall wait for you to finish and then i shall complain in detail
So, it's the weakest ending of the three? I can live with that... the other two endings (especially the first one) were fantastic.

I love great endings, but I play games for "the ride", not for the five minutes following the forty hours you just invested in it.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:36 PM   #117
dr_teng

No spoilers but I thought the ending was quite good, minus the unnecessary post-credits scene. Keep in mind, there's at least 10+ variations of the ending, depending on your war prep level and your choices.

I've been blowing a lot of time on multiplayer and it's a blast, me a buddy are working on some ME3 props as well! As a protip for those wanting to get some easy money in multiplayer : once you have a decent level character, playing Silver vs the Geth (especially if you have a Quarian or Salarian Infiltrator unlocked) is the way to go.
Old 03-11-2012, 04:38 PM   #118
MrYac
Hercules

i'm playing MP right now on 360 teng, let me know if you want to group up, could use a team not totally made of randoms....plus i'd like to know why the hell you thought that ending didn't suck goats
Old 03-11-2012, 06:05 PM   #119
dr_teng

Haha, well we'll talk ending spoilers once everyone here has finished up! I'm actually playing it on PC and there's no cross-platform play.
Old 03-11-2012, 08:55 PM   #120
Nyxs
The Avengers

Who plays a human vanguard here on mp? They are crazy strong.
Nyxs is offline   Reply With Quote