Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 06-12-2016, 10:37 PM   #201
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

This looks phenomenal. Wow.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 10:37 PM   #202
strife87
Spider-Ham

Back on topic.

Scorpion is coming with some great additions on the exclusive version, switch weapons and the light up eyes, really cool stuff with a great pose. Not to mention the light up lava base. Overall visual appeal is great on this. Nice work pcs.
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 10:40 PM   #203
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drahmin View Post
Jerry,

I'm going to keep this brief. In case you have forgotten this is a forum. This is a forum where people discuss about statues. This is a forum where people can comment or post opinion about a statue. I am simply doing just that. Everyone here has the right to state their opinion.

Since the collectors and flippers are investing hundreds or thousands of dollars into PCS products they should have the right to state their opinion or criticism about a statue. If for whatever reason you can't accept that then you really shouldn't be here. You should re-evaluate spending your time here.

There will always be positive and negative opinion about statues regardless where it coming from. I simply felt that not all statues PCS released gotten 110% effort on them. Obviously I can't prove that because I don't work at PCS but that's my thought based on my observation of the products lately. I can go into details but I'm not going to because you will simply get worked up and I don't want to upset or offend your bandwagon of soldiers and the forum mods here so I will end it here.

I'm assuming you think I am personally against PCS but in all honestly I am not. Like any other real collectors I care about the statue quality and I want to see my money I worked so hard for get well spent. I have posted my opinion and criticism in Sideshow, Koto, and many other threads.

I know you mention in the Chun Li thread that you wish that I would go away and unfortunately it's not that simple for me. I love fighting games. I love video games products. I love games such as MK, SF, Tekken, and many others. As of right now only PCS stands out in delivering MK and SF statues. Believe me if there others then I would check them out but there isn't. Since PCS got the license that is why I'm here. If PCS release a statue that I have no interest in (like He-Man) then I would not bother to go in the thread and I would keep my thoughts to myself. I comment here because I care about MK, SF and others. I'm not going to cancel my orders because I really want to collect the statues. As long PCS have MK/SF line I'm going to keep checking them out because I care. You can continue to disagree and call me names all you want if that make you feel better. I'm not violating the rules here. I have the right to put in my thoughts even know I am most likely wasting my time doing so. If you can't accept that then please put me on ignore or at least step away from the forum.

I'm done for the evening. Game of Thrones is on tonight. good night.
Your views are not shared by this forum. You have been banned and it has obviously not made an impact on your forum decorum. It should have made you evaluate you spending time here but it has not. You have no place to tell or insinuate in any way that Jerry (or any other producer) shouldn't be here. Saying that Jerry and PCS aren't putting effort into their product is WAY out of bounds and it will not be tolerated. Jerry (or any other producer) should not have to put you on ignore so we will do it for him in the way of a banning. Enjoy GOT.

For anyone reading this, toxic behavior like this is not something that will be tolerated.

CAF
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 10:55 PM   #204
Atimantium
Hydra

Atimantium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 11:15 PM   #205
novaraven
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Justice served!

Keep on keepin' on everyone!

Moving on, yes this scorpion is awesome. Sadly, I'm out of money! lol
novaraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 01:12 AM   #206
Majestic
Kindly Asked To Leave
Adamantium Plus Member

Jerry and PCS, you are sending me broke!
Where have you been my whole life?

I promised myself im only going to collect the 1:3 line, but you have put me into a corner with this statue... It will be mine indeed!
Majestic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 02:00 AM   #207
dao2
Cyclops

Jesus been waiting for him to be banned since his first post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestic View Post
Jerry and PCS, you are sending me broke!
Where have you been my whole life?

I promised myself im only going to collect the 1:3 line, but you have put me into a corner with this statue... It will be mine indeed!
Yeah this looks amazing, but I'm not getting into another line ><
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 03:35 AM   #208
Oni_Akuma_1982
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

I wasn't supposed to collect another line too but I think I'm gonna get the MKX Ninjas. They look too good to pass
Oni_Akuma_1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 04:01 AM   #209
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

I just want to quickly say that every single time I read a post of his, it always felt negative and I honesty believe he was doing it on purpose. Sad life to have, glad he's finally gone! Anyway main reason I'm posting in this thread is because I just have to say that this Scorpion truly looks phenomenal! In my eyes it's the best 1/4 MK piece PCS have produced! Great work, Jerry!
Old 06-13-2016, 05:36 AM   #210
Liquid75
Shadowhawk

I only got into this forum recently and this guy almost instantly got on my nerves, always criticizing for criticism sake. Glad he's out.

Back on topic, I'm not a MK collector but I must say the statue rocks.
Liquid75 is offline   Reply With Quote