Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > DC

Old 08-18-2023, 12:54 PM   #791
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma214 View Post
Anyone with the Gotham by Gaslight or Jace Fox, can you tell me the production run? Just got my Cowan piece and it's 263/630. Guess the runs are extremely low and I was curious if those were also. Trying to update my little statue database.
Yeah, it would've been good to know that ES for the Cowan piece. They are really making this hard. I had it in my cart, but just didn't pull the trigger. If I had known that ES, I probably would have. That's a long way away from the days of an ES of 5000 for the B&W statues.
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 12:03 PM   #792
BurningRage
The Maxx

BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 12:21 PM   #793
Mister H
Youngblood

Geez, why can't they do this in 1/4 scale?
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 05:13 PM   #794
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

The artist of the statue is Mitch Gerads. I have never heard of him before. I have never seen this design before as well, but looks good. Pose is good as well. I will get it. You know what i really love about this line; It is always the Black and Gray costume. lol I have never really liked the Blue and Gray costume of Batman, even if he wears blue&gray most of the time in comics... Man, being powerless pisses me off. After 20 years of complaining about Blue&Grey costume... DC still prefers to use Blue&Gray in comics... I am very bitter about it... and will add, the people with real talent make films anyway. lol
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 12:51 PM   #795
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKS View Post
Agree on the boxes - boy do they take up space!!
I?ll say, I have multiple shelves in my basement storage room solely devoted to these empty boxes. It?s ridiculous, and part of the collector?s curse.
wktf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2023, 02:29 AM   #796
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

Just saw Lee Weeks post on Facebook (with pics) that his Batman B&W statue arrived! I know Big Bad Toy Store, from which I ordered this, has this month as its delivery time so, hopefully, they’ll be shipping soon!
Old 11-21-2023, 03:24 PM   #797
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by wktf View Post
Just saw Lee Weeks post on Facebook (with pics) that his Batman B&W statue arrived! I know Big Bad Toy Store, from which I ordered this, has this month as its delivery time so, hopefully, they?ll be shipping soon!
Congratulations on the Lee Weeks b&w, wktf. I wish i put the Lee Weeks Batman on preorder... :/ It is preorder out of stock on bbts right now... I should have known there will be a big demand. It is Lee Weeks after all. Well, the only option now is if they have some more Lee Weeks Batman in their hands, snatch one of them when they get instock on release date.
Old 11-21-2023, 04:15 PM   #798
hockeyflow33
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
Congratulations on the Lee Weeks b&w, wktf. I wish i put the Lee Weeks Batman on preorder... :/ It is preorder out of stock on bbts right now... I should have known there will be a big demand. It is Lee Weeks after all. Well, the only option now is if they have some more Lee Weeks Batman in their hands, snatch one of them when they get instock on release date.
I believe the edition sizes are dramatically smaller as well.
hockeyflow33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2023, 05:43 PM   #799
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyflow33 View Post
I believe the edition sizes are dramatically smaller as well.
It is not the end of the world, if i can't obtain a Lee Weeks Batman B&W...

I wonder if i want Sean Murphy B&W Batman statue when i read the white knight story... I don't really dig his Batman right now... Especially those ridiculously long boots, they look really gay even as drawings like something catwoman would wear... Catwoman wants her boots back Batman, enough cross dressing But if i like the white knight story, i will probably want a Sean Murphy Batman statue.
Old 11-22-2023, 01:29 AM   #800
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
Thanks, man. I?m stoked to get this one. Yeah, Lee Weeks is a fantastic artist, I love everything he?s done from Batman to Daredevil to The Hulk to the outrageous but outstanding Batman vs Elmer Fudd story as part of (and the best part of) the DC/Looney Tunes crossovers.