Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 05-07-2020, 07:15 PM   #971
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Low stock on the EX it says. If you are interested you should probably jump on it.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 01:18 PM   #972
Armored_Berserk
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Received mine today, unfortunately with some paint defects on the regular head (my favorite one )
Otherwise she looks awesome.
Armored_Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 11:27 PM   #973
pau123
Sailor Moon

Might be xmen prettiest headsculpt
pau123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 01:53 AM   #974
Omegaplex
The Herculoids

She's back up for pre order for the end of year. Not sure what that's about, but if anybody missed the boat... Hopefully the quality is as good as the ones people have already gotten!
Omegaplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 03:30 AM   #975
austintheng
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaplex View Post
She's back up for pre order for the end of year. Not sure what that's about, but if anybody missed the boat... Hopefully the quality is as good as the ones people have already gotten!
She was never sold out.
It was just the previous batch that was sold out. Production is still on-going. Sideshow hasn't finish making all the Jean Grey statues yet.
austintheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 06:01 PM   #976
PCS_Sagat_Buyer
Mephisto

I can't decide between this or X-23. Only have money and room for 1. On one hand im pairing this with ss wolverine and xm cyclops, and x-23 base goes well with them, but its a newer character. Jean's base doesn't go with them but shes part of the 90s team like they are. x-23 is a more dynamic piece but jean has arguably the best portrait of any female statue. X-23 is available now, but Jean has a waiting period. I really don't know which to pick
PCS_Sagat_Buyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 06:25 PM   #977
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCS_Sagat_Buyer View Post
I can't decide between this or X-23. Only have money and room for 1. On one hand im pairing this with ss wolverine and xm cyclops, and x-23 base goes well with them, but its a newer character. Jean's base doesn't go with them but shes part of the 90s team like they are. x-23 is a more dynamic piece but jean has arguably the best portrait of any female statue. X-23 is available now, but Jean has a waiting period. I really don't know which to pick

You can always hide Jean's base behind Wolverine and Cyclops. She has an amazing portrait. If you wait to see if XM does her, well none of us know if she will be a sentinel base. Also no guarantee XM will do as good of a job.

X-23 is such a cool statue tho, she really is a must have later down the line.
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 06:33 PM   #978
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
If it helps, here's a pic. I display mine together.

NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 06:46 PM   #979
komodo112
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
I'm in a similar predicament. I did see X-23 in person at Midtown Comics. I can definitely tell you if you choose her, you won't regret it. She has the same intensity and details as Wolverine. I also liked her abs and her portrait turned out great. And yes, her base definitely pairs with Wolverine's
komodo112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 07:13 PM   #980
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
If it helps, here's a pic. I display mine together.

Lol. Now he has to get both. They look awesome together.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote