Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 09-16-2017, 06:34 AM   #661
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

I got to see this hottie in person the other day visiting a mate who is buying ARH comix stuff..I must say she was very impressive! I almost want one now!

Sorry about the bad phone pics!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6147.JPG
Views:	99
Size:	141.8 KB
ID:	108086   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6148.JPG
Views:	86
Size:	125.9 KB
ID:	108087   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6149.JPG
Views:	94
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	108088  
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 12:53 PM   #662
Finisher
Blue Falcon

This is one of the best statues ever ! I own many statues, and this is one of my grails. Its absolutely amazing and stunning in person !
Finisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 01:35 AM   #663
desertdragon
Sinister Six

Arkhalla Seduction in my estimation stands along with Death Dealer as ARH's greatest and most beautiful work, and is my very favorite piece in my collection... so when I sent mine in to ARH for a minor paint repair it was with a little bit of trepidation. it took awhile, but I got her back with a complete repaint done by Arahom himself... She was amazing even with the production paint, but with Arahom's artistry she is absolutely sublime... In case anyone is curious as to what an Arkhalla custom painted by Arahom looks like, here she is... Many thanks to ARH for vastly exceeding my expectations and giving me back a stature an order of magnitude more beautiful than the one I had sent to them.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Arkhalla custom 1 sm.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	1.96 MB
ID:	109419   Click image for larger version

Name:	Arkhalla custom 3 sm.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	1.76 MB
ID:	109420   Click image for larger version

Name:	Arkhalla custom 5 sm.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	2.04 MB
ID:	109421   Click image for larger version

Name:	Arkhalla custom 6 sm.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	1.96 MB
ID:	109422   Click image for larger version

Name:	Arkhalla custom 7 sm.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	109423  

Name:	Arkhalla custom 9 sm.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	1.66 MB
ID:	109424   Click image for larger version

Name:	Arkhalla custom 11 sm.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	109425  
desertdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 02:36 AM   #664
qz33
Rescue

Your photography makes that look even better than the prototype.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 03:18 AM   #665
punisher2000
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Your photography makes that look even better than the prototype.
100000% agree !!!!
punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 10:23 AM   #666
desertdragon
Sinister Six

Wow - thank you guys! Arahom's repaint definitely gives her a much warmer, glossier skin tone than the production statue finish, or even the prototype... That, and a lot of subtle shading details he added really bring her to life. She is absolutely the jewel of my collection now.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Arkhalla custom 8 sm.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	1.83 MB
ID:	109427  
desertdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 01:26 PM   #667
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

If ARH can take pictures like those,their product will be selling out fast.Looks amazing!
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 04:48 PM   #668
Finisher
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdragon View Post
Arkhalla Seduction in my estimation stands along with Death Dealer as ARH's greatest and most beautiful work, and is my very favorite piece in my collection... so when I sent mine in to ARH for a minor paint repair it was with a little bit of trepidation. it took awhile, but I got her back with a complete repaint done by Arahom himself... She was amazing even with the production paint, but with Arahom's artistry she is absolutely sublime... In case anyone is curious as to what an Arkhalla custom painted by Arahom looks like, here she is... Many thanks to ARH for vastly exceeding my expectations and giving me back a stature an order of magnitude more beautiful than the one I had sent to them.
Best ever ! Thanks for sharing! Your version is the best paintup of the best statue.. AWESOME!
Finisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 06:42 PM   #669
punisher2000
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
ARH did some really nice stand alones and there is a lot of hate about this Conan diorama by ARH but I really like it overall and after repainting the slave girls eyes it looks also fantastic in my opinion. Now she looks into the direction of the snake and not beside the snake. Even its a little bit of topic I want to share the dio again and when you look at this you can see the girl is also quite sexy like Arahella. For me an absolutly underrated piece of art and I am enjoying it every time passed the dio and watching at it. It is so hugh in real:

Conan the sacrifice by ARH (repainted slave girl eyes):

punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 08:44 PM   #670
capchi3
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Amazing repaint! Check out the collection corner under "capchi3's collection from the Heart" I'm in the process of posting my ARH pieces I own one by one.
capchi3 is offline   Reply With Quote