Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 05-26-2016, 09:56 PM   #1841
CAIN MKII
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I would rather wait and have a perfect piece than rush things and get a Bad QC.
When Paul talk about quality, he mean it.
Way to go mister.
CAIN MKII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 03:15 AM   #1842
xpl0sive
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
It's in, it's awesome, we will have it on display at Wonderfest in all his glory.

I was told by our factory rep it may be delivered before the fourth quarter....

The delays are totally my fault, the paint is the way I want it....
This makes me erect with anticipation! I look forward to the pics from Wondercon
xpl0sive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 04:03 AM   #1843
thx217
Ultimates

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpl0sive View Post
This makes me erect with anticipation!
thx217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 05:13 AM   #1844
jimmylace
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I love the pose of this statue, I enjoyed the movie, looking forward to putting him next to my Chronicle Endoskull, and I'm in for the 1/2 BD Bust. Maybe Guardian too.

If the paint is a little more Chrome-like this time around, that would just be awesome. Selling my Hot Toys; just aiming for a humble collection, a few K spent, of Terminator/Alien/Predator/Jurassic Park/Robocop statues...so every piece counts!

If Prime 1 produce 1:4s from T1, I'll be in there too of course!
jimmylace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 05:50 AM   #1845
xpl0sive
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by thx217 View Post
xpl0sive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 01:54 PM   #1846
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

So want a B&B statue set.
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 06:18 PM   #1847
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

It's a nice finish, I like the tonal values, the fit and finish is top notch and the eyes are killer the way the skull opens up to expose the batteries and switch.

I have about seven of these kicking around the office, all of them had changes made, the eighth was the winner. Our factory rep actually went to China to oversee the production on the 1:4 Endos.

Will do a reveal next weekend at Wonderfest, if you have a Guardian this skeleton will fit inside his body, it's so cool seeing them together. I can't wait to display my set....
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 06:23 PM   #1848
apellica
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
It's a nice finish, I like the tonal values, the fit and finish is top notch and the eyes are killer the way the skull opens up to expose the batteries and switch.

I have about seven of these kicking around the office, all of them had changes made, the eighth was the winner. Our factory rep actually went to China to oversee the production on the 1:4 Endos.

Will do a reveal next weekend at Wonderfest, if you have a Guardian this skeleton will fit inside his body, it's so cool seeing them together. I can't wait to display my set....
Great to hear Paul! Really looking forward to the reveal.
apellica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 09:13 AM   #1849
#Brian
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmylace View Post
.....Selling my Hot Toys; just aiming for a humble collection, a few K spent, of Terminator/Alien/Predator/Jurassic Park/Robocop statues...so every peice counts...
It's like you are in my brain! I'm doing the same except swap Conan with JP for me.

I dumped all NECA, then HT, now on to just a few high quality pieces from my childhood movies. ...

Less is more, and my house won't look like a toy store anymore..lol. (not that there's anything wrong with that)
#Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 10:52 AM   #1850
jimmylace
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Brian View Post
It's like you are in my brain! I'm doing the same except swap Conan with JP for me.

I dumped all NECA, then HT, now on to just a few high quality pieces from my childhood movies. ...

Less is more, and my house won't look like a toy store anymore..lol. (not that there's anything wrong with that)
It's expensive being a nerd whichever way you cut it! I earn an average-ish salary; so my eyes water when I think about spending £600 on a statue. (NECA would be the natural collectors item for someone in my income bracket.)

But I think Hot Toys represent the worst of both worlds. High-cost, high-space, and the need to collect several pieces. Plus, to the uninitiated, they still look like toys, or worse, dollies!
jimmylace is offline   Reply With Quote