Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-26-2018, 12:21 PM   #91
Augen
Metal Men

I don't think there is any right or wrong way to collect within any hobby. I like certain characters or statues and want to own them, I have a plan right now to reach saturation within planned display around 2022 and then I'll have some decisions to make.

I was someone in the 1990s who bought a lot of comics I had no interest in because I thought would be worth a lot some day. Today I still cannot get back what I paid despite inflation. I don't blame people for doing this, but I also don't blame secondary market for not being interested.

Now, buy what I like and just enjoy having them. I've invested in the market and done quite well there and built a business so I do have the luxury of not worrying about recouping what I pay for them.

I'd wish everyone could own what they want and make money, but life and markets consists of winners and losers.
Augen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 10:05 PM   #92
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
They aren't grails really :< Gamora PF, Tusken Raider PF, stuff like that. I have them added to my feed on ebay, no really good deals have come up.
A couple Gamora PF's have sold for $400 which is $100 cheaper then the original price.

There's one right now for $470 or best offer, you might get him down to $400...

Have to ignore the dreamers who think there going to get $700 for her... I think they put it that high hoping some sucker buys it not knowing any better..
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 12:44 AM   #93
dao2
Cyclops

ill have to look for that gamora thx, but after shipping it's probably gonna be almost $500.
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote