Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 07-06-2020, 08:53 PM   #1
dao2
Cyclops

Gaming Heads Phishing Email Warning

Looks like one of their email accounts have been hacked, just posting here in case people don't use FB or check here more often.

"Unfortunately, an e-mail was sent a few hours ago from what seems to be a Gaming Heads e-mail account attaching a document with Password 363RT. Please DO NOT OPEN the attachment and delete the e-mail.

We want to make it clear, we did not send the aforementioned e-mail or create the document attached. We kindly ask you to delete the e-mail as the document attached may contain incorrect and malicious data.

We do not store your credit card details. We use Worldpay, an international company that processes credit card payments, to process your payments and it is PCI compliant (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)).

We take such incidents very seriously and have already taken measure to re-assess, re-evaluate and optimize our already high standards in regards of IT-safety and data protection standards.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

Your Gaming Heads Team"

I didn't get this email so I don't know exactly what it looks like but any email you get that's a document which is basically a big image with a hyperlink to some document somewhere else is always a phishing email and you should ignore them :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 12:52 PM   #2
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I got one today but mostly a "here's what we have on PO"
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 02:41 PM   #3
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
I got one today but mostly a "here's what we have on PO"
Yeah I didn't get it either, but that's what they posted on FB so figured I'd pass it on. Maybe it was just something internal and they freaked out ;p
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote