Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 01-26-2018, 04:31 PM   #821
French Cancan
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nice Guy View Post
I frequently use a lasso. I live on a farm in Sheffield Ontario and there are times Im required to wrangle cattle. At times there can be unsettled breed-cattle that tend to buckshaw violently. When you see this its important to hold the lasso over the head, keep a minimal 7 foot distance, swing your arm back and fro as opposed to in a circular motion and, most importantly, not give a f*** about proper lasso wrangling technicques because this is a statue of a superhero in a ****ing bathing suit and not a Proper Lasso Wrangling Technique forum.
Have you some photos?
WW does'nt shake nicely her lasso to play in a western. But maybe you could?
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 04:34 PM   #822
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
I frequently use a lasso. I live on a farm in Sheffield Ontario and there are times Im required to wrangle cattle. At times there can be unsettled breed-cattle that tend to buckshaw violently. When you see this its important to hold the lasso over the head, keep a minimal 7 foot distance, swing your arm back and fro as opposed to in a circular motion and, most importantly, not give a f*** about proper lasso wrangling technicques because this is a statue of a superhero in a ****ing bathing suit and not a Proper Lasso Wrangling Technique forum.

Well done sir.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 04:43 PM   #823
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Lassoed an EX.
I see what you did there.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 04:48 PM   #824
travis
A.I.M.

I'm not going to get this..but God damn this is the nicest Wonder woman I've seen to date...grats to all that get her...damn if I was a 15 year old with that on my desk my mom would be wondering where all the tissues went lol...eventually she would find out after my father tells her...lol...boy would she be mad
travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 04:58 PM   #825
bonedaddy77
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

If the EX has a respectable ES I may get this. Not a huge WW fan but my wife and daughter would probably enjoy seeing it in the collection.
bonedaddy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 05:14 PM   #826
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Quote:
Savage!!!!
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 05:17 PM   #827
Mr. Nice Guy
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis View Post
I'm not going to get this..but God damn this is the nicest Wonder woman I've seen to date...grats to all that get her...damn if I was a 15 year old with that on my desk my mom would be wondering where all the tissues went lol...eventually she would find out after my father tells her...lol...boy would she be mad
You just revealed some pretty heavy issues there bro. Go see somebody about that.
Mr. Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 05:22 PM   #828
travis
A.I.M.

Quote:
You just revealed some pretty heavy issues there bro. Go see somebody about that.
at my age boy there aint no heavy issues anymore......I would bank my home and bet the farm if many had that in their room in middle and high school days in the 60s the same thing would occur...lol
travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 05:31 PM   #829
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
At least use an ARH statue.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 05:32 PM   #830
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
at my age boy there aint no heavy issues anymore......I would bank my home and bet the farm if many had that in their room in middle and high school days in the 60s the same thing would occur...lol
I've got a 15 year old in the house. He doesn't need anymore excuses for Beef Strokenoff.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote