Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 10-20-2021, 09:44 AM   #81
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Lot's of sideways movement at the moment. Who knows what will happen next?

ADA Cardano founder Charles Hoskinson has said that the US Treasury is doing ‘everything in its power to kill..’ (crypto)
There is the rest of the world beyond the US. Question is, does the US have the power to ban crypto?

With so many 'coins' available from different companies, i wonder when the time will come when most fail leaving a few to live on?
Well its like the dot com era of the 90s all over again, everyone was buying up stocks etc. The media was telling everyone it was going to crash and sell and get out etc. While the big wigs were buying it all up, and made bank on amazon etc.

You always do the opposite of what they say, and this time im doing that.

But with all the alt coins out there its a gamble. never know, So I look at it this way, you can buy lottery tickets every week and never win anything but can get lucky and hit something. which is why getting some cheap alt coins here and there cant hurt.
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 01:45 AM   #82
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Pure Shiba Inu maddness now.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 12:55 PM   #83
ChardMph
Doh!

It seems like the dot com era of the 90s all over again. Everyone was buying up stocks while The media was telling it was going to crash and sell. Usually, people do the opposite of what the media say, and in most cases, it works. I typically use https://mycryptomixer.com/ for providing anonymity with bitcoin transactions. It makes me feel safer this way, idk ways. This time I will use the exact method. If I have some luck ill be rich by the end of the year. If not, at least I'll know the technique doesn't work, lmao. Good luck to everyone who tries it.
ChardMph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 11:44 AM   #84
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Not Crypto but I got a really cool 1 oz solid gold coin like they use in the John Wick movies. Premium a little high but so cool I couldn?t pass it up and a guy should own a little gold in inflationary times anyway
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	8576BBF9-0F5E-4D97-A01C-A6D1E54AE330.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	268.7 KB
ID:	146533   Click image for larger version

Name:	85D70267-7D65-4EC8-96A2-6EA041496A29.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	145.5 KB
ID:	146534  
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 12:09 PM   #85
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
Not Crypto but I got a really cool 1 oz solid gold coin like they use in the John Wick movies. Premium a little high but so cool I couldn?t pass it up and a guy should own a little gold in inflationary times anyway
I'm actually surprise no project has been launched named after "The Continental" or just anything Wick related. Everything has primarily been "inu" or anime.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 12:14 PM   #86
Mister H
Green Goblin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
Amen. I like Ron Swansons quote from Parks and Recreation..."I don't know how much money I have but I do know how many pounds of it I have"
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 11:48 AM   #87
ukshaun
Hercules

Snoop Dogg to Issue Unreleased Music As NFT On Cardano Blockchain
This might help further the success of Cardano, a crypto that's on a steady road to greatness (hopefully).
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 01:29 PM   #88
Peakirene
Doh!

I am sure that sooner or later, everyone will get into the wagon of crypto and start investing in it. Sometimes even investments are not necessary; many people so appreciate this field. Someone has even learned how to get free bitcoins, Which shows how many possibilities crypto could bring us. No matter what physical currency we bring as an example, nobody can get them out of nowhere, a thing that is not related to the cryptocurrencies we have nowadays. I am sure that the future where we will all pay by bitcoin is near.
Peakirene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 10:21 AM   #89
RoseParr
Doh!

My friend moved to the town, he studies at University now, and he started to work, but he didn't manage to realize her purpose with her studies and work. I told her that she could find part time work near me, and after that, we both found a method to earn money by investing it. The crypto method is the best because you can invest money, save them and earn more. Crypto investment gave us a lot of possibilities, and we are proud of that. I can say that now I'm thankful for my life because I had this possibility.
RoseParr is offline   Reply With Quote