Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 05-02-2017, 10:02 PM   #291
majormaxim
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Got the P1 Exclusive. My very first piece from PCS, I have high hopes for this one.
majormaxim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 11:47 PM   #292
ciscocisco1000
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Ordered the P1 Exclusive @3:00:02. Hopefully good enough for an AP. This is my 4th pre-order from PCS. All from the Ultra Line. Can't wait to see who's next
ciscocisco1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 10:39 AM   #293
wakasashe
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Ugh, what am I doing going through the thread of a statue I want so bad but need to pass on because life needs are also as important as PCS statues....

Can't get this one, and will always look back at this being the best M. Bison statue created. Best to all those who did nab him!
wakasashe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 08:08 PM   #294
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

I'm sure some upstart New collector will blast me for saying this, but I'm missing the Hype from the old days of P/O.

Email lottery, site crashes, 75 pages of chatter! Jerry would often chime in, sometimes tease the next piece in the line.

Rambo hype unfortunately died immediately. I tried asking questions in there but now that the preorder is done the thread may as well dissolve.

And a whopping THREE "I bought this statue" comments for M.Bison! Really?

Maybe the heard has been thinned too much across various lines?

I dunno, just feels very dry compared to the fun times of the past. Anyone else feeling the same?

Waxing nostalgic, end rant.
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 08:19 PM   #295
dao2
Cyclops

I missed that and even the email days :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 08:56 PM   #296
Guilty
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
I'm sure some upstart New collector will blast me for saying this, but I'm missing the Hype from the old days of P/O.

Email lottery, site crashes, 75 pages of chatter! Jerry would often chime in, sometimes tease the next piece in the line.

Rambo hype unfortunately died immediately. I tried asking questions in there but now that the preorder is done the thread may as well dissolve.

I dunno, just feels very dry compared to the fun times of the past. Anyone else feeling the same?

I don't think you could be blasted for saying this, it's a valid sentiment to share. I'm more of a new collector myself.

I think something like this was last seen on Sideshow's Thanos piece. I've looked through some of the old PCS threads and there were similar feels from both.
Guilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 09:10 PM   #297
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

I'm sure there are only 20 left by now.
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 09:17 PM   #298
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:

Akuma comments scorpion and sub zero pictures etc hasn't been good rap for pcs these past couple of months. Once shipping speeds up and you get a correct estimated shipping and products are not changed from what was advertised I assure you we will have those sellout crashes again with most pcs statues but at this point people are starting to think better to spend my money on something I can get in a reasonable time. Just going by what I see outside of statue forum as certain comments about pcs are censored or you get banned For saying certain things.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 12:22 AM   #299
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:

Fun times will return with the 1/3 female spinning bird feet girl.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 03:23 PM   #300
CreativeArtFan
Fantastic Four

For Hype

Well I got the black one actually and that at 1 mei 2017 23:59:40 CEST . Will fit nice with red Cammy Shadaloo!

And ye Chun will be the happening of this part of the year.
CreativeArtFan is offline   Reply With Quote