Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 05-04-2017, 08:57 PM   #501
Remember Me?
Hellfire Club

If xm is planning to keep the truck, at least give us the container with it.
Remember Me? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 09:07 PM   #502
slynger
Hellboy

With Optimus being MTO, will they set an ES? Or only make them for so long, I don't totally understand their method for MTO.
slynger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 09:17 PM   #503
MuppetMad
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince_be View Post
I don't know for you.guys but i don't care about the arm pointing to the sky. If i had to make a choice I would prefer to see the hologram instead of this arm.
They are doing another switch out arm option (not hologram), so I think it should be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
No he isnt. Starscream comes up to about Optimus's chest neck area (his wings do at least). There was a size chart of Transformers that is pretty accurate.

The characters that are just around the same height as Optimus and Megatron about an inch or 2 shorter are Soundwave, Blaster, Inferno (with his ladder on back), Grapple (same), Hoist....otherwise their heads (Grapple and Inferno and Hoist) come up to about Optimus's upper chest area. I will post a size chart if i can find it.
Man, imagine a Devastator or Omega Supreme. Would be insane
MuppetMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 09:36 PM   #504
T.MAC
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetMad View Post
They are doing another
Man, imagine a Devastator or Omega Supreme. Would be insane
Or Metroplex!
T.MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 10:49 PM   #505
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by slynger View Post
With Optimus being MTO, will they set an ES? Or only make them for so long, I don't totally understand their method for MTO.
As far as MTO, they will have an ES but haven't decided on the size. Don't forget there are more territories that XM can sell to with the TF line. I'm sure XM will give an update soon as to all the details of this line. Just have to be patient until they do.

Admittedly, that is hard for me to do...
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 10:50 PM   #506
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I hope we get a proper scale to Prime, Fortress Maximus made.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 11:04 PM   #507
slynger
Hellboy

Quote:
As far as MTO, they will have an ES but haven't decided on the size. Don't forget there are more territories that XM can sell to with the TF line. I'm sure XM will give an update soon as to all the details of this line. Just have to be patient until they do.

Admittedly, that is hard for me to do...
Do you think they will still be under 999 even though it's more territories?

Yes, patience is difficult for me as well. Especially with some of these pieces.
slynger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 11:19 PM   #508
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by slynger View Post
Do you think they will still be under 999 even though it's more territories?

Yes, patience is difficult for me as well. Especially with some of these pieces.
Hmmmmm....XM will make that known once they do the TF update. I don't know what the size is going to be personally. I do know Optimus has done very well...but what that entails as far as ES go...I haven't a clue.

IMO....I would keep TF under 999 even though there are more territories they can sell to.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 12:09 AM   #509
KELPIE
New Republic

Quote:
No he isnt. Starscream comes up to about Optimus's chest neck area (his wings do at least). There was a size chart of Transformers that is pretty accurate.

The characters that are just around the same height as Optimus and Megatron about an inch or 2 shorter are Soundwave, Blaster, Inferno (with his ladder on back), Grapple (same), Hoist....otherwise their heads (Grapple and Inferno and Hoist) come up to about Optimus's upper chest area. I will post a size chart if i can find it.
Haha, I'm well aware of the chart, I may have posted it here one time in the past. It's a good guide but it isn't exactly accurate. going by that chart the coneheads (Thrust, Dirge, Ramjet) are all bigger than Starscream... who by design, should be the same size as Starscream.

In one of the episodes, Starscream even disguises himself as Prime:

All that said, I won't complain if they do make him smaller than Prime. As for who's bigger, All the Dinobots are bigger and that scares me.

Omega and Dev would be too big to do in scale in my opinion, heck even Jetfire

I am curious to see how they would do the minibots (hoping they get that far), would they do them as cheap statues, or as two packs? Likewise the Insecticons, a potential three pack?

Quote:
Also, although IA has no bearing on what XM does as far as characters and release time frames, the recent road map did capture their attention and some things may adjusted and a couple characters changed for the first...hmmm....not going to say how many...but let's just say it's far more than 4.
Wowee, very interesting and super exciting... I guess my Statue collection may very well turn into a Transformers only collection. Time will tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
I hope we get a proper scale to Prime, Fortress Maximus made.
You are joking right?

He'd be bigger than a person.

Quote:
IMO....I would keep TF under 999 even though there are more territories they can sell to.
Agreed, especially at this price point. Statue companies in the past have always over estimated demand for most TF statues.
KELPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 01:06 AM   #510
GavilanOrd
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Hmm, I could get this or P1 Shockwave for a couple hundred dollars more to my door. Preferences aside, does that value seem close to 1:1?
GavilanOrd is offline   Reply With Quote