Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 08-04-2017, 03:14 PM   #51
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

I'm so glad Batgirl super powers is in the works.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 03:56 PM   #52
xforce
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
There are no plans for 1/4 scale per Chad.
To be honest that is GREAT news there are plenty of 1/4 statue makers out there. Total lack of QUALITY 1/6 so stick with that scale
xforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 03:59 PM   #53
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by xforce View Post
To be honest that is GREAT news there are plenty of 1/4 statue makers out there. Total lack of QUALITY 1/6 so stick with that scale
I agree. Anyone that's been in the collecting for a while ends up low on space but still wants to keep the collecting going. This scale is perfect
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 12:07 AM   #54
jlaavenger
Blue Falcon

What are the chances of a blue/white costumed Zatanna, the George Perez version from

What are the chances of a blue/white costumed Zatanna, the George Perez version from the JLA postcard?
jlaavenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 07:50 AM   #55
cannonlocke
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xforce View Post
I'm with you. 1/6 all the way.
cannonlocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 08:04 AM   #56
cannonlocke
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Chad,

1. What's the planned frequency of the release of Super Powers maquette? I'm excited but scared for my wallet but don't mind my wallet. Bring them on!

2. I sincerely wish Tweeterhead really plans to finish teams (at least the core members of JLA, Titans) unlike other companies that keeps repeating characters each year.

3. Is the plan to go with really detailed bases like Joker/Harley? I love Joker because it's museum pose but with just enough details on the base.'

4. I hope for team characters LosH, Titans, JLA, you'd consider at least similarly themed bases for killer team displays.

5. Big Barda, Fire and Ice, Vixen, George Perez's Zatanna, the Hawks - yay! I'm so excited to see these characters in 1/6.

Finally, if you haven't noticed yet - the geeks and fanboys of classic 1/6 goodness have never been this excited since Bowen was still active. Hope Tweeterhead delivers! Goodluck.
cannonlocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 10:46 AM   #57
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonlocke View Post
Chad,

1. What's the planned frequency of the release of Super Powers maquette? I'm excited but scared for my wallet but don't mind my wallet. Bring them on!

2. I sincerely wish Tweeterhead really plans to finish teams (at least the core members of JLA, Titans) unlike other companies that keeps repeating characters each year.

3. Is the plan to go with really detailed bases like Joker/Harley? I love Joker because it's museum pose but with just enough details on the base.'

4. I hope for team characters LosH, Titans, JLA, you'd consider at least similarly themed bases for killer team displays.

5. Big Barda, Fire and Ice, Vixen, George Perez's Zatanna, the Hawks - yay! I'm so excited to see these characters in 1/6.

Finally, if you haven't noticed yet - the geeks and fanboys of classic 1/6 goodness have never been this excited since Bowen was still active. Hope Tweeterhead delivers! Goodluck.
Pretty sure I can answer #2. They will finish the teams as long as they are selling. As he mentioned on the Masters of the Universe mini-busts, they weren't selling so Tweeterhead stopped the line.
Old 08-06-2017, 09:31 AM   #58
BurningRage
Inhumans

Any chance of Preacher or Watchmen statues?
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 12:32 PM   #59
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Thank You Chad for answering all the questions. I know that you said the Masters of the Universe Bust line was dead but any chance we would still see a Catra Bust? Like maybe a Comic Con exclusive? At one point Catra was named as last in the line. Was she ever sculpted? I was really looking forward to her to go with the She-ra bust.
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 09:50 PM   #60
SkiLLessOne
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Will we at least get a teaser for the super powers line Batman before or around the time Joker goes up for pre order so collectors can have an idea of what the set will look like together?
SkiLLessOne is offline   Reply With Quote