Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 10-05-2020, 08:09 AM   #521
Thor57
Teen Titans

Gotcha. I knew it was something along those lines. Thanks!
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 10:18 AM   #522
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I was at my LCBS this weekend and somebody had an old MOTU comic in their pull bin. I couldn't tell what issue it was, but it had a round sticker on it that read $25. So there are at least two people in Delaware who care about the MOTU these days
Demona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 12:05 PM   #523
SONICobra
Batman

scareglow would make for an awesome spook reveal, just sayin
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 12:43 PM   #524
MechWestern
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Did we ever settle if I need to track down the sideshow skeletor and he man or if there are new ones coming? Lol
MechWestern is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 04:19 PM   #525
Igo
Producer
Producer

grphyx1 - LOL! What print does your friend have that you're gonna have to fight them for?

Acolyte - I totally hear yah! Over the last 5 years Ive really learned a lot from the MOTU community at large about what fans respond to and what they dont, and man... its ALL OVER THE MAP... haha, you guys arnt making this easy! But we have a plan for Teela to HOPEFULLY appease as many fans as possible, HOPEFULLY! We'll see...

Mister H - Im confident we will produce him eventually, he just isnt in the first 2 years of planning, but hopefully the Trap Jaw we produce will keep yah happy until then!

SONICobra - Thanks man! Totally agree on this line being a DEEP treasure trove of options, but hopefully when we take "risky" chances (like Hordaks Minion) they pay off and we can continue to support the A+ characters with some riskier fun things here and there... And no worries, some of the Heroic Warriors are on the horizon, but man... you gota admit the bad-guys are WAY COOLER haha...

KaraFan - Like I said, all good and Im confident that the line will continue and the only thing that'd stop Chad from doing another She-Ra or any POP characters are strictly licensing related... We wont weigh the success of the whole line on just one piece, so long as we have successes here and there, we can take a hit or two to justify doing a risky thing here or there. We really wanna make as many MOTU and POP fans as happy as possible because we're fans too!

Dandoc - I love participating with "my people" haha... MOTU NERDS!!! But thanks for the support, means a lot, and hoping we can keep making MOTU fans happy! Like I said, Im a huge fan myself (have the Sideshow pieces, some of the NECA statues and busts, and a butt load of Vintage, Classics, And Super7 figs) so Im definitely making these for ALL the fans, not just myself...

Philintheblank -

Puni - Thanks so much man!

Thor57 - It's good to know that you refer to me as "Ego"... But I totally agree it was cool to see so many characters (not just Tri-Klops) get developed more for the MYP / 200x universe. I love that show, the toys, everything... great evolution of the MOTU world. I wish we got more...

melkor23 - Oh man I had no idea, that's crazy! That's a bit of a bummer that deadlines caused the issue and prevented MVC from using new characters for the book... bummer!

Demona - MOTU nerds are everywhere....

MechWestern - Chad and I have definitely not totally officially said somewhere at some point that we would more than likely probably do a fresh revisit to a Skeletor and He-Man... just not sure when exactly, but eventually... hope that helps!
Igo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 04:35 PM   #526
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post

Mister H - Im confident we will produce him eventually, he just isnt in the first 2 years of planning, but hopefully the Trap Jaw we produce will keep yah happy until then!
If Trapjaw is detailed anything like Hordak, then yeah, I'll be happy.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 05:01 PM   #527
Acolyte
Birdman

Quote:
Acolyte - I totally hear yah! Over the last 5 years Ive really learned a lot from the MOTU community at large about what fans respond to and what they dont, and man... its ALL OVER THE MAP... haha, you guys arnt making this easy! But we have a plan for Teela to HOPEFULLY appease as many fans as possible, HOPEFULLY! We'll see... :slapf
Oh, I´m sure your version of Teela will be mindblowing. I cannot wait to see first pictures. (With or without her cobra armor... ) I cannot believe that my three favourite MotU characters of all time (Hordak, Teela and Trap Jaw) will all be available in that fantastic line.
Acolyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 11:55 PM   #528
MechWestern
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Thanks for the info Igo!
MechWestern is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 07:35 PM   #529
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
but man... you gota admit the bad-guys are WAY COOLER haha...
100% agreed

im in for whatever male villains you guys do
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 02:47 AM   #530
Vracula
Jedi Order

When we gonna see Trap Jaw Igo. I got an empty spot waiting for him.
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote