Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 05-28-2020, 03:44 AM   #421
melkor23
The Spirit

Next info in Facebook comments: Stratos and Sorceress confirmed, Teela will be shown before end of summer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2020-05-28 um 09.41.40.png
Views:	48
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	130663
melkor23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 10:15 AM   #422
MPCanes
The X-Men

Curious did we 100% confirm Skeletor/He-Man 2.0 as stand alones? Would hate to jump into this line and try to backfill via ebay. Hordak looks ACES.
MPCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 10:52 AM   #423
SONICobra
Bane

stratos could be pretty cool
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 10:59 AM   #424
Igo
Producer
Producer

Right now the only 100% confirmed character after Hordak is Teela... after that there is a rough line-up and we're 99% sure on character #3 which hasnt been confirmed or announced officially officially.

Stratos isnt on the immediate line list yet, but we're aware he's a fan-favorite (as well as one of Chads).

As for re-visiting previously done characters like He-Man and Skeletor for the Legends line, they will come in due time but we want to hit at least 3-4 new characters first before we get to one of them.

Chad and I are trying to plan for the future with this line best we can, but we have to make sure sales justify the lines continuation... we'd love to go as deep and as long as possible if the sales can support it.
Igo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 11:08 AM   #425
darren1228
The Masters of Evil

Trap-Jaw......please Dave make it happen. Loved loved that bust you did awhile back. Oh Mer-Man as well.
darren1228 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 11:13 AM   #426
MPCanes
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post
Right now the only 100% confirmed character after Hordak is Teela... after that there is a rough line-up and we're 99% sure on character #3 which hasnt been confirmed or announced officially officially.

Stratos isnt on the immediate line list yet, but we're aware he's a fan-favorite (as well as one of Chads).

As for re-visiting previously done characters like He-Man and Skeletor for the Legends line, they will come in due time but we want to hit at least 3-4 new characters first before we get to one of them.

Chad and I are trying to plan for the future with this line best we can, but we have to make sure sales justify the lines continuation... we'd love to go as deep and as long as possible if the sales can support it.
Awesome Dave! Sounds like I could hold off on tracking down Skeletor/He-Man and give Tweeterhead more money directly
MPCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 11:25 AM   #427
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

All those that want lines to go deep this is your chance to support and not window shop.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 02:14 PM   #428
Sandman585
Hydra

Beast man, Teela, Sorceress, Trapjaw need to happen. Merman, Ram man, Stratos are up there too.
Sandman585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 11:56 PM   #429
melkor23
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post

Thanks for the clarification! Maybe you two should align the Facebook and forum commentaries - I see and screenshot everything.
melkor23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 12:11 AM   #430
komodo112
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

If another Skeletor was made, would you all be allowed to change his skin to an ebon color vs blue? I think Mattel wouldn't allow Sideshow to do it?

I really love this art of Skeletor. Even that portrait of him where he still has what little left of Keldor's Features. This Skeletor look flat out intimidating. Also, I prefer boots vs the exposed toes

komodo112 is offline   Reply With Quote