Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 09-30-2020, 06:50 PM   #491
Igo
Producer
Producer

Acolyte - YUP! When you see why I think it'll make sense...

SONICobra - Thanks man! Im really excited on how this one is coming out.
Igo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 01:02 AM   #492
Acolyte
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post
Acolyte - YUP! When you see why I think it'll make sense...
You, sir, are truly a man of mystery.

If I may be so bold and channel my inner Sherlock (considering all the little clues you gave us so far), I would say that Scare Glow doesn´t fit into the 1:5 scale statue line and can therefore be shown earlier than my beloved Teela and Trap Jaw. Maybe he´s smaller in size? OR BIGGER? And having in mind that there will be something that Tweeterhead hasn´t done before: maybe he will come with a light-up feature?

Whatever it may be ... count me in.
Acolyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 04:14 AM   #493
Dandoc
Birdman

Maybe Scareglow will tie in with Halloween?!

So great to hear about all these characters in the works. I’m keeping everything crossed for Stratos and Zodak ����

Cheers all ��
Dandoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 04:28 AM   #494
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acolyte View Post
You, sir, are truly a man of mystery.

If I may be so bold and channel my inner Sherlock (considering all the little clues you gave us so far), I would say that Scare Glow doesn´t fit into the 1:5 scale statue line and can therefore be shown earlier than my beloved Teela and Trap Jaw. Maybe he´s smaller in size? OR BIGGER? And having in mind that there will be something that Tweeterhead hasn´t done before: maybe he will come with a light-up feature?

Whatever it may be ... count me in.
hoping that's not the case, but would make sense
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 10:07 AM   #495
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
I honestly hate the idea of doing a revisit of her, I love the one that was done already so much haha. BUT, I think we have to, eventually...

Demona - Im definitely a She-Ra fan, but NOTHING like you or Chad haha. But yah, POP has some really awesome characters in it, the one's Id personally love to tackle first are Shadow Weaver, Catra, Scorpia and Mermista.
Try not to fight the redoing of She-Ra It's ok to accept the inevitable. It's not like we would ever have as many versions of her as Catwoman or Wolverine. Perhaps if you did another round, you could pair her with Swiftwind? Which brings me to my other question -

Would you guys ever look to do the animal companions? Battle Cat, Swiftwind, Panthor?

Catra is be-all-most-favorite She-Ra foil. Love love love her. Her look is amazing - who doesn't love a high ponytail? And to hear you have a desire to do Mermista is fantastic! She has such a pretty color scheme that you don't see often and as a character she is way cooler than Glimmer (to this day I still find that character beyond annoying).
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 03:00 PM   #496
Igo
Producer
Producer

Acolyte - Love your detective work... You're kind of onto something but you're kind of off at the same time... You're both "HOT" and "COLD" haha.

Dandoc - Totally hoping to go for a Halloween announcement for Scareglow / Scare Glow... it only makes the most sense!

And I know there's love for Stratos and Zodac but they arnt on the immediate radar... so many characters to consider it's freaking nuts!

Philintheblank - Hoping to not let you down.

Demona - And you're right haha... I should prepare JUST incase I have to revisit She-Ra...

Animal Companions are definitely on the radar, maybe not in the exact way people would assume just yet, but we have some ideas for two in particular we're REALLY excited for when we get the chance to get around to them...

And yah, love me some Catra... to be honest, I really love what they did with her in the new show. Doing a "Legends" take on her would be hard... I wouldnt go "new show" route, but it's hard to argue to NOT to think that way now... it'll be fun to figure her out... And Mermista, I mean, cmon... Fantasy Mermaid character, SIGN ME UP!
Igo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 03:25 PM   #497
Puni
Birdman

really excited about your line and cant wait to see scareglow!

hopefully there will be a nice Hordetrooper down the line ... please!!!
Puni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 07:54 AM   #498
Acolyte
Birdman

Quote:
Acolyte - Love your detective work... You're kind of onto something but you're kind of off at the same time... You're both "HOT" and "COLD" haha.
"A Song Of Ice And Fire".

Okay then, one last try: Scare Glow will be part of the continuation of Tweeterheads line of busts, followed by Mer-Man and Man-At-Arms (wishful thinking ) and he will have a light-up feature; the perfect bedside lamp, if you aks me.

That way we will have something that does not quite fit into the line of statues and something Tweeterhead has never done before.

No, seriously: I have no clue. But I am more than thrilled to see what you have in store for us. (And hey: If that Teela statue will have her cobra armor, which is her most iconic look in my humble opinion, I will name my first born after both you and Chad; even if it´s going to be a girl! )
Old 10-02-2020, 09:02 AM   #499
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

First of all there can never be enough She-ra :P. It's not an option, it needs to happen PLEASE. I would love to see Catra, Shadow Weaver, Scorpia, and Mermista as well among others. However, if we want the line to do well and continue...I'm not sure Scareglow is a good option. I really don't want this line to be done before it even starts.
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 09:29 AM   #500
Acolyte
Birdman

What is wrong with Scare Glow, if I may ask? In my opinion he is one of the most visually striking MotU characters, and that means a lot, considering that his competitors aren´t really wallflowers themselves.