Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 08-20-2017, 04:17 PM   #291
Ranz
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

My Quan Chi Sorcerer seems to have a really weak magnet on the severed head walking past is enough to cause it to fall out sadly it's happened twice and it broke of a piece of his armour it barely sits in place and is the smallest magnet on any piece i have...My Kintaro is perfect
Ranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 06:18 PM   #292
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

It's not magnetized its just a peg and mine doesn't hold great either ( you can see in my video ) but i just used a small amount of putty/blutac in there to hold it.

I always prefer magnets over pegs but a peg is easier to fix.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 06:30 PM   #293
Ranz
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Ok makes sense i may need to putty it as well then or more will break
Ranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 07:27 AM   #294
apellica
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
it not just pcs with qc issues no matter what you pay unless someone grabs those factories by the balls qc issues will arise. they just love to take shortcuts when not monitored. pcs as well as alot of other companies has not grabbed this concept as yet.
I don't disagree and I feel PCS will eventually resolve my issue. It's just the customer service nightmare I will have to go through. It's a long journey....
apellica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 04:41 PM   #295
mjjj1987
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Just received both ex and i can't be more pleased with them
Maybe a bit bummed i didn't get my AP like ordered 1,5 year ago but these are cool...now waiting for the 3 Kotal Kahns
mjjj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 12:19 AM   #296
joyfi2
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

This statue is really good. I wonder if this will be the only iteration we see for quan chi.
joyfi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 06:44 AM   #297
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyfi2 View Post
This statue is really good. I wonder if this will be the only iteration we see for quan chi.
It is, it's a stellar statue that's gone completely under the radar, same thing happened with Ultra Vega imo too.

I doubt we'll see another Quan Chi as sales on this one weren't great and to be honest i don't think it could be improved upon, you get a lot of people saying online they are DYING to get a certain character but don't order when it comes down to it.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 10:54 AM   #298
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
It is, it's a stellar statue that's gone completely under the radar, same thing happened with Ultra Vega imo too.

I doubt we'll see another Quan Chi as sales on this one weren't great and to be honest i don't think it could be improved upon, you get a lot of people saying online they are DYING to get a certain character but don't order when it comes down to it.
See here's the thing with someone like Quan Chi; unless he's a personal favorite, he's a collection character not a standalone.

If PCS had managed to release more characters from the MKX group then he would be much more desirable. People are so burned out on or find sufficient the previous Sub-Zeros and Scorpions that in many minds only 2 unique MKX characters have been made.

If I knew I could get a D'Vorah and and Shinnok Ferra Tor and matching scale MKX Mileena and Kitana and Cassie Cage and MKX Kung Lao and Raiden THEN
I'd be very interested in Quan Chi and the MKX Sub-Zero and Scorpions as a part of a collection. As it is though it doesn't look like that is going to happen...

If Tremor is a risk to PCS then I suggest they pass because even fewer people have been exposed to Tremor. I would imagine him to have the most abysmal of sales possibly even less than Klassic Liu Kang.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 11:35 PM   #299
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

This is a very eye catching piece and a great translation of the character. Good work PCS!
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote