Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 11-11-2020, 11:46 AM   #11
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

I will get it in a few years once the same games are not made on PS4. When the most recent Batman came out was when I converted from 3 to 4.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 11:15 PM   #12
Frankierock
Omega Red

Gotta say hooked up my PS5 a little while ago...yes it’s big..and don’t love the stand when it’s laying horizontal. Doesn’t really clip to anything. But to big to use vertically..that is about the only complaint I could find so far.
Games load super fast. And look and sound absolutely amazing. Just purchased Miles Morales game (ultimate edition). Only real PS5 game I tried..did try Fortnite and that looked much better. Definitely happy with the purchase. And I will update soon when I really get a good chance to really play around with it.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 12:27 AM   #13
Vecchio1
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Couldn't secure a Ps5 today. Online failed me. Sites overloaded. A bit disappointed. I sense flippers/scalpers are full force on these. Shame
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 07:04 AM   #14
Augen
The Hulk

I haven't been able to find one to buy. I'm guessing 2021 for me as I am not buying one second hand.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 08:45 AM   #15
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vecchio1 View Post
Couldn't secure a Ps5 today. Online failed me. Sites overloaded. A bit disappointed. I sense flippers/scalpers are full force on these. Shame
They are definitely the reason Vecc..Just hang in there and you will get one. I know it sucks.
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 08:45 AM   #16
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Gotta say hooked up my PS5 a little while ago...yes it’s big..and don’t love the stand when it’s laying horizontal. Doesn’t really clip to anything. But to big to use vertically..that is about the only complaint I could find so far.
Games load super fast. And look and sound absolutely amazing. Just purchased Miles Morales game (ultimate edition). Only real PS5 game I tried..did try Fortnite and that looked much better. Definitely happy with the purchase. And I will update soon when I really get a good chance to really play around with it.
Great to hear...Mine arrives today!
Old 11-13-2020, 09:01 AM   #17
BMW///M3
Blue Falcon

Did anyone went thru the fiasco yesterday at walmart APP? i did. And it was a waste of time. Totally fraud!
BMW///M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 11:45 AM   #18
KaraFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW///M3 View Post
Did anyone went thru the fiasco yesterday at walmart APP? i did. And it was a waste of time. Totally fraud!
I did, I was trying to help my sister get my nephew one and the Walmart site was horrible lol.
Old 11-13-2020, 12:31 PM   #19
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW///M3 View Post
My friends keep messaging me with all the head aches as they try to nab one. It is worse than getting Sideshow codes with the windows one has.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 04:28 PM   #20
Y3E
Gen 13

It was a trainwreck trying to order a PS5 yesterday. Virtually, every site that was selling it was slow. I was able to add one to my cart a Best Buy but when I checked out, gone. Thankfully, a friend got 2 and I'll be getting one.

As for resellers, I hope they get stuck with the consoles. People have to be pretty desperate to pay more than retail for one.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote