Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 07-24-2019, 06:21 AM   #181
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelseaboy View Post
999 SGD for the statue,255 SGD shipping,250 SGD UK import tax = a grand total of 882 GBP ( 1,100 USD ) for a 1/6 statue..nahhh no thanks.

Shipping to the USA will be 175 USD by the way.
Not just a 1/6 statue, show me another one with that.

- Product size : 27 cm B X 60 cm L X 47 cm H
- Product Weight : 12 kg
- Big Bike
- 3 Arms
- 3 Heads
- 2 Dawgs

Just saying.
GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 06:54 AM   #182
Chelseaboy
Fantastic Four

As Hellboy said...all these switch-outs were totally unnecessary and just pushed the price up to an extreme level.

You can only display 1 head and 1 Dawg at a time.

I'd rather do without all the switch-outs on this statue and pay far less.
Chelseaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 10:38 AM   #183
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
As Hellboy said...all these switch-outs were totally unnecessary and just pushed the price up to an extreme level.

You can only display 1 head and 1 Dawg at a time.

I have to agree.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 11:01 AM   #184
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
And now think about if they reduce it to the one Dawg, one head and one arm you don´t wanted. You can´t please everyone.
Old 07-24-2019, 12:02 PM   #185
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyBear View Post
And now think about if they reduce it to the one Dawg, one head and one arm you don´t wanted. You can´t please everyone.
Actually I think you could please everyone by simply offering two versions. A regular that takes the most popular single configuration and a more expensive deluxe version with all the switch out offerings for those that don’t mind paying more for the additional options.
With their new MTO system it’d be pretty easy to implement and gauge interest in each version too. In doing this you could also lift the “XM Exclusive” tag and make it available to retailers so customers outside of their region don’t get hit with exorbitant shipping charges.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 12:17 PM   #186
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Interestingly enough, literally as I made my last post, Spec Fiction put this up for pre-order. $790 + $60-80 for US shipping. Surprised to see him have it as I was under the impression as an XM Ex it was only going to be available direct? Either way I pre-ordered as that price was my ceiling. So I’m pleasantly surprised and happy with this result.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 12:56 PM   #187
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Oh wow, $790 plus shipping. I thought it would be $999 like the Iron Studios one. Not bad. This is a huge piece!
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 01:05 PM   #188
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Actually I think you could please everyone by simply offering two versions. A regular that takes the most popular single configuration and a more expensive deluxe version with all the switch out offerings for those that don’t mind paying more for the additional options.
With their new MTO system it’d be pretty easy to implement and gauge interest in each version too. In doing this you could also lift the “XM Exclusive” tag and make it available to retailers so customers outside of their region don’t get hit with exorbitant shipping charges.
Maybe in a world full of pink unicorns. There will be never two versions for an XM Exclusive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Interestingly enough, literally as I made my last post, Spec Fiction put this up for pre-order. $790 + $60-80 for US shipping. Surprised to see him have it as I was under the impression as an XM Ex it was only going to be available direct? Either way I pre-ordered as that price was my ceiling. So I’m pleasantly surprised and happy with this result.
I visit the SGCC 2019 in singapore next december. If i buy there an XM Event Exclusive i get it, even if i´m from europe. I don´t know with how many contacts he get´s his statues w/o a official license. The only official distributor is GFX in the USA.
Old 07-24-2019, 02:26 PM   #189
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

You know, you're really unbearable with the way in which you ENDLESSLY defend XM Studios. You have absolutely zero objectivity whatsoever and it's hard to take anything you say seriously.

People can appreciate the pictures you post and fine....whatever. But either find a way to understand/acknowledge when someone has an issue with something XM does or just stop running to their defense 1000% of the time. It's nauseating.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 02:39 PM   #190
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

I placed my order with Spec Fiction as well. The lower price on the piece plus very reasonable shipping made the decision easy since I was already sold on the piece.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote