Old 04-30-2020, 06:52 AM   #941
CWalker
The Avengers

Now *that* is how I like my toenails.
CWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 08:06 AM   #942
BecauseBatman
Fantastic Four

Came out great.. the size and setup is very impressive! Congrats to those that pre-ordered
BecauseBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 08:14 AM   #943
Zolos
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

It looks great. I think the colors in this video are little different, but i think its because of the video. I hope the colors will look like what we expect from the prototype.

Is there still something to cover the back of banners base? (In case you don't want to put him in front of the hulk)

And wasn't there something to connect the two bases?
Zolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 08:21 AM   #944
risingstar
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolos View Post
It looks great. I think the colors in this video are little different, but i think its because of the video. I hope the colors will look like what we expect from the prototype.

Is there still something to cover the back of banners base? (In case you don't want to put him in front of the hulk)

And wasn't there something to connect the two bases?

You know, I may actually leave the Banner in the box. I'll decide once the Hulk arrives.
risingstar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 08:28 AM   #945
chaggs1
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
I just went back and watched some YouTube videos from the 2018 Singapore Con and the nails looked pretty white on the ends. It doesn't look much different from the unboxing video. Look at northernmunkey and sisko's vids in particular. Honestly, if it looks like that in hand, I've got no complaints.
Yes definitely both northernmunkey and siskos do some great videos. I was at the con two years ago and the whole thing is massive and a wow piece.
chaggs1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 08:35 AM   #946
Zolos

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
You know, I may actually leave the Banner in the box. I'll decide once the Hulk arrives.
I think I'll make him behind hulk, both back to back. But i must see how that looks. A lot options with banner.

What i dont see in the video is that piece to cover the back of banners base. Maybe they changed banners base so that piece is not longer needed.
Old 04-30-2020, 08:47 AM   #947
DANIEL RAND
The Spirit

I agree with the comments about the difference in the prototype for these vĂ-deo, and like everyone else, I hope it is because of the lens used in the film. Definitely, it's not just the nails that look like they've been painted a radiant white, but the Hulk's own green, the washed purple of his pants, the lack of texture on the Hulk's skin and Banner's shirt. Regardless of the video effect or not, something is not good and is already a fact. Notice how Banner's hands look like they are nailed to his face, showing sloppiness in the final finish. XM was famous for delivering production pieces even better than the prototypes themselves, I hope they won't change that legacy right now, on the doorstep of delivering one of the best jobs ever made by the company.
DANIEL RAND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 09:23 AM   #948
Zolos

Old 04-30-2020, 09:51 AM   #949
Mepaphoros
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

I love the options you get with Banner. It looks like you can even display him without the base at all. Unlike most of you, Banner was a huge selling point for me.

Also, I think I'm going to leave that tall thing behind the Hulk in the box. I hope the magnet hole isn't too visible. I think it takes away from Hulk's presence and stature.
Mepaphoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 10:10 AM   #950
DANIEL RAND
The Spirit

Banner is great. I can't imagine this sculpture without Banner.
DANIEL RAND is offline   Reply With Quote