Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches

Old 07-11-2011, 08:08 AM   #1
Royd
Producer
Producer

SDCC Art FS - Nicola Scott, Ardian Syaf, Colin Wilson, Ben Stenbeck & Justin Randall!

Hey Fellow Art Fans/Collectors! I will be bringing to SDCC folios of selected artwork (covers, splash pages and interiors) for sale by my clients/friends:

Nicola Scott – Blackest Night: WW, Teen Titans (covers and interiors), Secret Six

Ardian Syaf – Blackest Night: Batman, Flashpoint Emperor Aquaman covers, GLC cover, GL pages, Superman/Batman, Brightest Day

Colin Wilson – 2000AD, Battler Britton, Gears of War, Star Wars: Invasion, Star Wars: Rebellion, Du plomb dans la tete (currently being made into a movie with Sylvester Stallone) etc.

Ben Stenbeck – Witchfinder, Baltimore: Plague Ships (nominated for Eisner Award)

Justin Randall – Changing Ways

If there is something that you would like to check out from the work displayed for sale at my comicartshop by any of the above artists, please get in touch with me via – roydster@yahoo.com and let me know so that I can bring those pages along

My comicartshop is located at - http://www.comicartshop.com/ComicArt...t.asp?GCat=111 or http://tinyurl.com/d6ne8z

This will be an excellent opportunity to save on postage costs from Australia (usually around $40-$50) and I give an automatic 10% discount where 2 or more pages are purchased!

I will be located at Steve Morger’s Big Wow booth (Booth location – 4903) so look or ask for me there I’m one of Steve’s booth crew this year but will happily take a moment to chat with anyone interested in making a purchase (or even if you’re not making a purchase ). Best,

Royd
Royd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:48 AM   #2
Krypton Knight
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I will definitely stop by to take a look!
Krypton Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:57 AM   #3
Royd
Producer
Producer

Cool! It'll be great to meet another SF member in person

Apart from the Aussie SF members, I've only met Monster (Ken), Scottsdale Saint (George) and Marvelboi (Mike) at SDCC and Underdog (Bill) in NYC. (I hope I didn't forget anyone!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton Knight View Post
I will definitely stop by to take a look!
Royd is offline   Reply With Quote