Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 07-08-2017, 10:51 AM   #11
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
Jesus, I just don´t believe how you people don´t get sick of more Chun Li, Ken and Cammy.

We want other charaters. It is time for Dee Jay, Sagat or Fei Long. More, Eric spent two bullets already with Ryu and Akuma, you analisys makes no sense, as he is aiming to have a full line, he will need to mix with those guys
No one made a classic ken since the original pcs version many years ago. You are not making much sense.

And the prototypez ryu was made to be displayed with ken next to it in same pose, it almost feel incomplete without ken.
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 01:09 PM   #12
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Quote:
Jesus, I just don´t believe how you people don´t get sick of more Chun Li, Ken and Cammy.

We want other charaters. It is time for Dee Jay, Sagat or Fei Long. More, Eric spent two bullets already with Ryu and Akuma, you analisys makes no sense, as he is aiming to have a full line, he will need to mix with those guys

FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 03:09 PM   #13
BurningRage
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
No one made a classic ken since the original pcs version many years ago. You are not making much sense.

And the prototypez ryu was made to be displayed with ken next to it in same pose, it almost feel incomplete without ken.
The ultra Ken statue is classic Ken.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 04:40 PM   #14
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

You people I mean those that have been asking for the same character, I believe its clear. More, I believe I was also clear when I sad that those are golden bulets. Even If you look to the past you can find a lot of Ken statues, but for now, just remember that kinetiquette just released one. It is very easy to say when was the last time ken was released, but how about fei long? Dee Jay? Open your eyes.
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 05:19 PM   #15
CreativeArtFan
Fantastic Four

Quote:
You people I mean those that have been asking for the same character, I believe its clear. More, I believe I was also clear when I sad that those are golden bulets. Even If you look to the past you can find a lot of Ken statues, but for now, just remember that kinetiquette just released one. It is very easy to say when was the last time ken was released, but how about fei long? Dee Jay? Open your eyes.
First of all.
I believe you are a 100% right.

But I still want Ken first as I don't have one and I like what I've seen from the digital sculpt from Prototypez the most of all the Ken's which are around now.
CreativeArtFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 05:34 PM   #16
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
um i appreciate your passion but i think your the one that needs to open your eyes. the company whose bread and butter is sf and managed to complete all 12 warriors didnt take a chance with 1/6 or 1/4 dee jay, fei long, rose and alot of others you i and alot of other people would like to see due to price, variety and other things in this hobby. Eric has made it clear he needs to do at least 5 to really get a smooth operation going from a business standpoint who would sell more akuma, chun li, ken, ryu, bison etc or dee jay, t hawk, fei long, rose, gen etc. I for one want proto to suceed so i think i will go with popular characters and down the line go with the less popular. imagine if Eric started with t Hawk instead of ryu he would of been filing for bankruptcy right about now.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 10:09 PM   #17
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Quote:
If you're already counting the minor characters as losses, then whats the point in spreading out losses? How about just not having losses to begin with?

This will be my only Ken. It doesnt matter to me how many others are on the market, they may as well not exist.
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 12:27 AM   #18
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
um i appreciate your passion but i think your the one that needs to open your eyes. the company whose bread and butter is sf and managed to complete all 12 warriors didnt take a chance with 1/6 or 1/4 dee jay, fei long, rose and alot of others you i and alot of other people would like to see due to price, variety and other things in this hobby. Eric has made it clear he needs to do at least 5 to really get a smooth operation going from a business standpoint who would sell more akuma, chun li, ken, ryu, bison etc or dee jay, t hawk, fei long, rose, gen etc. I for one want proto to suceed so i think i will go with popular characters and down the line go with the less popular. imagine if Eric started with t Hawk instead of ryu he would of been filing for bankruptcy right about now.
I don´t know where you got this info from , because what I remember is Eric saying that with Ryu he paid stuff and Akuma will start the income and precisely because i believe the project and i assume the creator as well , you can not predict that those guys will not sell. I also don´t know from where this marketing analisys came from, because If you spend the top sellers all the way, according to you, he will have just second line characters, what would put in risk the operation and the line.
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 01:13 AM   #19
KELPIE
New Republic

This is all good for us 1/6 collectors. Bring it on I say.

As for characters, I can't wait for a T-Hawk.
KELPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 09:41 AM   #20
jrsyedb
Fantastic Four

I am with most, Ken or Chun Li should be next and then others to follow. You have to go with the populate characters. I definitely want a Ken to pose next my Ryu and of course Akuma.
jrsyedb is offline   Reply With Quote